• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bro, you just hate blue leather jackets

I have no real goal about my fit other than trying to wear my rather loud jacket, came to realize from old pictures that something about jacket with very bold stripe or quilted elbow patch that when brand new looks over the top but after several years in it looks interestingly cool, so i set myself off to prove it with bold color combo and contrasting hide thickness to see how they would crease after broken in, i know it would be hard to wear but i love the jacket and i need to wear it often to get the result.
I don't hate the jacket. The jacket could be awesome or fugly depending on the combination. But you have to work a bit harder with a vivid statement jacket like that. It doesn't lift bad or incompatible clothes, it emphasizes the incongruities. In this combination with the high-water plaid pants, white socks and black shoes, it looks like you're the 1980s-high-school-movie-nerd who borrowed his much cooler brother's jacket to try impress the popular girl from the cheerleading squad...

White Lotus

Reaction score
I don't hate the jacket. The jacket could be awesome or fugly depending on the combination. But you have to work a bit harder with a vivid statement jacket like that. It doesn't lift bad or incompatible clothes, it emphasizes the incongruities. In this combination with the high-water plaid pants, white socks and black shoes, it looks like you're the 1980s-high-school-movie-nerd who borrowed his much cooler brother's jacket to try impress the popular girl from the cheerleading squad...
Would brown slacks and a white tee would work better with that jacket?

Joytropics

Reaction score
Sure Rick Owens is great, but the best goth brand is clearly the one founded in an arctic wasteland with bones of an ancient bird as it’s logo. #Arcteryxlife

(Having fun with new RO boots)

0B2F41EB-4A96-4FD0-8984-10CA1AFB2F5C.jpeg

61CC4E0B-FD37-4061-8F0D-47354E6A5840.jpeg

Joytropics

Reaction score
That's why i passed on anything with a white toe cap, but otherwise that's the genuine shape and length of my feet. (I also think that mirror angle exaggerates it)

Being a relatively slim guy with big feet has always presented a "Ronald McDonald" problem and why i could never wear docs and chucks as a wannabe punk rocker teenager.

At this point in my life though i try to just own the sz. 45.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's why i passed on anything with a white toe cap, but otherwise that's the genuine shape and length of my feet. (I also think that mirror angle exaggerates it)

Being a relatively slim guy with big feet has always presented a "Ronald McDonald" problem and why i could never wear docs and chucks as a wannabe punk rocker teenager.

Maybe the camera angle is making it more drastic too. I think its really the bulbousness of the toe box too. I am a 43/44 by length but have to take 44/45 because of width so I can empathize

happyriverz

Reaction score

Also, don't think RO socks are meant to have pants tucked in.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Edit Pic3.jpg

Qasimi coat
Barena gloves
Cos sweater and trousers
Glanshirt button down
Byblos tie
Lemaire loafers

jet

Persian Bro