• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m two for two so far with one of my fits being someone’s favorite in a long time. I guess you guys have just gotten used to my usual Miami Margiela now I’m going for.....Miami Cowboy Margeila

The early 2000 Margiela blazers are boxy 80’s style and right up your alley man
Cocaine Cowboy

KamoteJoe

Farmer Diva
Reaction score
Two fits from Japan so far. Still looking for some Salomons or Hoka One Ones.

9UnNpvt.jpg

w28l93O.jpg

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@happyriverz I've had my eye on those pants good call

Honestly I wouldn’t go with any of those looks. The issue with that jacket that it’s cut pretty boxy. Even though Diniro is shorter he’s still has a slim frame so it’s gonna wear different on him. Honestly id just wear with a hoodie to break up the boxyness or you could even go with one of those longer EG button ups. Something that’ll draw your eye down and not horizontal.

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
34F5DB51-6C2C-4A96-A714-7FF695114D73.jpeg
59EB84EA-8A2E-4D33-ABF5-B26C19184C26.jpeg
52175BE6-6D24-434E-B35B-9D2AC2461108.jpeg
A hoodie with Craig green? I can’t imagine it man

There’s many different types of hoodies, even a windbreaker is a type of hoodie. CG made many different jackets with hoods. These are from Eddie’s pics, it’s a different jacket but the cuts of CG are similar. Wearing a full CG for most people just doesn’t work. It can either come off well like Diniro or look like a costume. I just think it needs to be more dressed down than dressed up. It’s coming off a bit forced.

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like 1 and 3 but then these are very different jackets to that quilted armour vest thing

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven't taken or posted pics in forever, but a trip last week had me digging the camera out again. Warning: Holiday wear featuring both polos and v-necks.

Merino knit for travelling

1Dit9lYl.jpg

John Smedley wool polo, Incotex light weight (Super 130) wool pants, Loake suede loafers

For the +30 degrees heat

o6KDxZ5l.jpg

Persol sunglasses, Sunspel cotton polo, NN07 linen shorts, Castañer espadrilles

Evening temps more manageable

f5FIVdfl.jpg

Next day

aJnQTBxl.jpg

Oliver Peoples NDG sunglasses, Blue Blue Japan sakura fubuki shirt, NN07 linen shorts, IWC Mark XV, Nike Flyknit Trainers, water

Obligatory mirror shot

Q0oPq8tl.jpg

Artisan & Artist strap on the first gen Fuji X100

Apologies for the bad colours (and the worse crop). Blazer is navy, pants grey and shoes black

31o4deql.jpg

Corneliani flax/wool jacket, Barba Napoli cotton shirt, Graae Copenhagen belt, Incotex pants, Loake loafers

X0UCTUT.jpg

Sunspel tee, NN07 shorts, Nike

EKNChve.jpg

Comme des Garcon tee by Sunspel

Too hot for long pants, but required for Sistine Chapel

CkOEOfWl.jpg

Hartford palm tree print linen shirt, Suitsupply linen pants, Nike

Later

f57TYCIl.jpg

Wanted to post a couple of touristy snapshots of the city, but this post is already getting too long. Maybe later in the photo thread.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads