• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m 6’2” but I only have a 30” inseam (long torso).

Sounds like you'd be perfect for Blue Blue Japan size 4, EG size L, etc. I wear those sizes, but I think I'm 1-2" too short for a lot of it (I'm 6'0"). And to be fair to you, Evan Kinori fits very weirdly IMO. Really short and boxy, so tough to pull off IMO.

ShoutOutsFoMyBo

Reaction score
@#dadcore i wasn’t a teenager in the 90’s but for the whole of 1997 and for a good chunk of 98 i frequently wore big tees and big cargo pants which could also be shorts via knee zippers. point being, i looked incredible.

anyway i have sort of a similar problem/opportunity re: weird bod. i have short legs and wide hips, and i’ve found that pants with wider hems are the answer. anything loose tapered or slim actually makes me look shorter for some reason.

vacationson

Reaction score
Hmm...I think I get the pickle you're in, as I'm often in a similar one as a fellow long-torso (OK, I may have overstretched the metaphor). I often have difficulty sizing because stuff is either too small or fits like a bag. I default to the latter, but recently bought an EG Bedford that is a little too much of a "perfect fit" (i.e. too small) for me.

Edit: what's your height?
+1 for clothing that fits either too short or too wide :(

I’m 6’3 and wear Bedford in size M and Loiter in size L. The former goes with fitted pants, the latter with the looser ones

vacationson

Reaction score
229B9F91-6CCA-4A96-8855-BDFB959385BE.jpeg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wearing unseasonal clothes in front of mirror because it's my duty

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
****** mirror pics worldwide.

4345F585-42FC-4ED3-AF5A-B9E979EE75A9.jpeg

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
****** mirror pics cont.

B69A22AD-7829-4318-A113-6531C83F09C0.jpeg

KamoteJoe

Farmer Diva
Reaction score
@chameshi_nampa great mix here, love how you've incorporated vintage into a techwear fit

@mistrfluffy this is pretty much a clone fit of everything else you've posted here. The beanie looks cheap, the PSI between the geos + pants is always off to a point where the bottom half looks clownish. I don't mean to come off as rude but it doesn't seem like folks have been giving you feedback.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads