• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Random question: for those of you who use phone tripods, any recommendations? GF is looking to pick up one that's flexible and one that's extendible to get work-in-progress photos in her studio. There are cheap ones on Amazon, but can't tell if made by children.

Also curious whether people use / like remote camera buttons.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are some really great fits these last few pages!

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So good. No idea where you are wearing a camel hair coat leading into Memorial Day weekend but bravo.
Was pretty cold getting into the office today at 8. Burns off early afternoon - very odd weather for us lately. It's about to be 95+ soon, so I'm going to use every excuse to layer while I can.

ETA one of my teammates calls this coat my "detective" coat and I've already been asked 2x if I have a presentation today or some unusual meeting.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.