• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
If you post a photo of your shoes, I will congratulate you on them and offer my wishes that you wear them in good health.

@Two Shoes anecdotally, the threads I subscribe to seem quite active these days, to the point where I don't get around to opening them all to read what's new. I don't pay attention to the front page though, which is where I gather many of the junk threads show up before getting squashed. So I think it may depend a bit on what topics your interested in. Have to agree that IG etc are diverting some content, but there's a lot of overlap as well.

they're already here somewhere, but there are new additions now.

KamoteJoe

Farmer Diva
Reaction score
rJY4pbX.jpg

rFbcdFq.jpg

From yesterday

* Hat + Coat: EG AW14
* Vest: AiE
* Shirt + Scarf: Kapital
* Pants: Orslow
* Shoes: Rick Owens

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
I was relevant enough for you to comment on my fit COWARD. Everyone knows it

neither your discount ROs nor your midlife crisis trash fits are worth the effort of taking a picture of my shoes. but keep thinking you matter. :cheers:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
You think this is why fewer and fewer people are posting here?

yes, obviously pedantry and shitposting are the best way to get people to post less and i am singlehandedly responsible for swd's slow decline. stop being such a stick in the mud.

Hugo Slime

Reaction score
neither your discount ROs nor your midlife crisis trash fits are worth the effort of taking a picture of my shoes. but keep thinking you matter. :cheers:
YOU ARE A COWARD. Everyone knows it. Move on. I own you till you accept the shoe challenge. Ha ha owned by the tag lover. Ahh

Ps photos taken in the disabled toilets at work

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
YOU ARE A COWARD. Everyone knows it. Move on. I own you till you accept the shoe challenge. Ha ha owned by the tag lover. Ahh

Ps photos taken in the disabled toilets at work

aww that's cute. it's always fun watching delusional people make fools of themselves. keep your chin up, buddy! it's never too late to look like a **** sk8erboi!

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
him?
haven't seen any fits. oh, there was that one selfie. . yerr.
wait. why don't we play the game @troika suggested. and allow the whole forum to vote?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads