• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dirt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@in stitches really nice, man. Which fit are the Iron Hearts? I have the overdyed black ones in 301s but yours look like a different fit. I like ‘em.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@in stitches really nice, man. Which fit are the Iron Hearts? I have the overdyed black ones in 301s but yours look like a different fit. I like ‘em.

Thanks, @Dirt!

I'm kind of jawnz-illiterate, and I just picked the pair on the IH site that I liked the most a while back, but according to my records from when I ordered them they are the IH-555-03. Does that answer teh question?

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Life through the eyes of CM. I wasn’t gonna say anything tho because I feel like I’m cool with whatever @RegisDB9 does.

It must be his overpowering machismo.

My comment is made in admiration. Some people use bright colors or patterns to say IDGAF. Regis lets the hems pool and the plackets buckle. It’s good.

Def had The Bee Gees in the background putting on this shirt. Born in 88 but I just love the ******* 70’s man

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And you wear it well, my friend. :cheers:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:fistbump:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it's more a jab at how much of a loser moo is, but i think it was the right choice to shave the beard! also what happened to your shirts ):~ i need more hpg shirts
all good! Well, I've moved some of the designs over to our Rosen label (@therosenrot and myself)

Whoa, @snowmanxl and @in stitches both in one day???

Quick shoutout to @snowmanxl and @Rosenrot for answering all my annoying questions about the Rosen Epicurean robe this past weekend. Can't wait to get it!

Haha thanks again! no worries and we'll update you when its dispatched :)

stitchy looking great as usual.
regis..DAT JAW tho!!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, mango. Same goes for yourself.

=]

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
From yesterday

39155987394_dfcaeb2d62_b.jpg

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be mean or disrespectful. The point of this forum is to post fits and get feed back to develop our style. It seems unclear to me what your purpose is. I think perhaps the style and look of this forum is not suited to your sense of style and vice versa. The community here has a general aesthetic and view point towards dressing that is couched in being interested in design and fashion. You seem not to be as interested in those things, and certainly not the feedback/being open to criticism aspect of it. None of that is inherently bad, just your different perspective.

But It would be as if you went to a book club and just wanted to talk about music. I understand that you don't want to compromise "who you are" but at the end of the day this is a fashion forum for discussing and developing fashion. Not the depths of your soul. Wearing a designer jacket doesn't mean you fundamentally changed as a person

Also I'm sure you are reacting to nanheuns prodding but side comments about yoga pants which I assume is some reference to masculinity is just silly. This is not really the group that is trying to prove their machismo.

I was going to PM you. but i'll let it fly here.

@Benesyed you strike me as an individual who could be the joy in a room. a light in the dark. that's a wonderful thing.
Don't ever stop being you.

The purpose of me posting in here? well, It's what i'm wearing.
I have tried the recommended SF phases. believed the myths. followed the trends. and have seen them come and go.
These days, I dress for me. a mix of comfort and nostalgia. because i can. a luxury afforded to me. because now i can buy the things i never had. and can wear them to work as the owner of a business.

I teach English these days. to mostly women from 25-50. and the comfort wear breaks down walls. a suit would be too sterile.
They know where i'm at. they enjoy the western pop culture. the Wu-Tang/Blues background music. my office has a "Relaxed" atmosphere. Often i teach with Pete Rock&C.L smooth in the background. Put simple? i understand why you all dress the way you all do. and my wear is a uniform. I dress the era which produced the highest echelon of English since Chaucer. and present it to the Japanese in a fun way. teaching a 50 year old housewife to rap is a hoot. everybody has fun. and i get paid.

so having my milfy secretary fit pic me in a "Rap pose"? is just fun in the office. i mean, who else can say they had a Japanese milf get their fit pic in southpole jeans?

I am in character. on here. and in real life.but as some members know. the best friend you could have if you know me.
This thread is not an advice thread. it's what are you wearing today. I will post what i'm wearing.
and just as in real life, Rep my generation.

i'm not about to let trend followers throw **** at my fits. because i know exactly what i'm doing. the 90's is coming into vogue.
and i am at the front. get in line.
Masculinity has nothing to do with it. I'm an Engineer. into the culture of my era. no hipster is going to change it.

out of costume? the real @Thrift Vader.
benzfit.jpeg

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
I was going to PM you. but i'll let it fly here.

@Benesyed you strike me as an individual who could be the joy in a room. a light in the dark. that's a wonderful thing.
Don't ever stop being you.

The purpose of me posting in here? well, It's what i'm wearing.
I have tried the recommended SF phases. believed the myths. followed the trends. and have seen them come and go.
These days, I dress for me. a mix of comfort and nostalgia. because i can. a luxury afforded to me. because now i can buy the things i never had. and can wear them to work as the owner of a business.

I teach English these days. to mostly women from 25-50. and the comfort wear breaks down walls. a suit would be too sterile.
They know where i'm at. they enjoy the western pop culture. the Wu-Tang/Blues background music. my office has a "Relaxed" atmosphere. Often i teach with Pete Rock&C.L smooth in the background. Put simple? i understand why you all dress the way you all do. and my wear is a uniform. I dress the era which produced the highest echelon of English since Chaucer. and present it to the Japanese in a fun way. teaching a 50 year old housewife to rap is a hoot. everybody has fun. and i get paid.

so having my milfy secretary fit pic me in a "Rap pose"? is just fun in the office. i mean, who else can say they had a Japanese milf get their fit pic in southpole jeans?

I am in character. on here. and in real life.but as some members know. the best friend you could have if you know me.
This thread is not an advice thread. it's what are you wearing today. I will post what i'm wearing.
and just as in real life, Rep my generation.

i'm not about to let trend followers throw **** at my fits. because i know exactly what i'm doing. the 90's is coming into vogue.
and i am at the front. get in line.
Masculinity has nothing to do with it. I'm an Engineer. into the culture of my era. no hipster is going to change it.

out of costume? the real @Thrift Vader.
View attachment 913911

actually, it's the WAYWT Discussion thread.

also your post just reeks of how money can buy nice things, but never class.

also edited for posterity

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads