• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Or your Avatar. But the rest you say is true.

@Benesyed I have been extremely nice to you. and thumbed fits that i thought needed work. Because i admired your positive attitude. Sure, i could drag up old fits that got a lot of thumbs, for trolls to rag on. or dress to other people's likings. and be ashamed of myself. or preoccupy myself ragging on other people to prop myself.

But that's not me. and i didn't gain the respect i have in real life by pretending to be something i'm not.
I wear loose fit jeans, so i don't have to choose which side to tuck down, loose fit shirts and sweaters, to not be restrained by my clothes, a black cap. to keep clean, whatever i might be doing.might add that most of my fits are suitable for Welding in.

And no, i don't dress to impress you. or any other yoga pant wearing side part on here.
so save it.

-But i might see if my secretary can help me improve the pics.

ClearcutAshamedIrishsetter-max-14mb.gif

good job gold star ohyo ohyo ohyo

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think Thrift Vader doesn't actually dress like that. He's gotta be putting that stuff on just to troll us right?

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think Thrift Vader doesn't actually dress like that. He's gotta be putting that stuff on just to troll us right?

do you actually believe that? he definitely isn't trolling anybody

@Benesyed I have been extremely nice to you. and thumbed fits that i thought needed work. Because i admired your positive attitude. Sure, i could drag up old fits that got a lot of thumbs, for trolls to rag on. or dress to other people's likings. and be ashamed of myself. or preoccupy myself ragging on other people to prop myself.

But that's not me. and i didn't gain the respect i have in real life by pretending to be something i'm not.
I wear loose fit jeans, so i don't have to choose which side to tuck down, loose fit shirts and sweaters, to not be restrained by my clothes, a black cap. to keep clean, whatever i might be doing.might add that most of my fits are suitable for Welding in.

And no, i don't dress to impress you. or any other yoga pant wearing side part on here.
so save it.

i'm cackling at the idea of you asking your poor secretary to take pics of a grown man dressed like a high school bully

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

so save it.

I'm not trying to be mean or disrespectful. The point of this forum is to post fits and get feed back to develop our style. It seems unclear to me what your purpose is. I think perhaps the style and look of this forum is not suited to your sense of style and vice versa. The community here has a general aesthetic and view point towards dressing that is couched in being interested in design and fashion. You seem not to be as interested in those things, and certainly not the feedback/being open to criticism aspect of it. None of that is inherently bad, just your different perspective.

But It would be as if you went to a book club and just wanted to talk about music. I understand that you don't want to compromise "who you are" but at the end of the day this is a fashion forum for discussing and developing fashion. Not the depths of your soul. Wearing a designer jacket doesn't mean you fundamentally changed as a person

Also I'm sure you are reacting to nanheuns prodding but side comments about yoga pants which I assume is some reference to masculinity is just silly. This is not really the group that is trying to prove their machismo.

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Also I'm sure you are reacting to nanheuns prodding but side comments about yoga pants which I assume is some reference to masculinity is just silly. This is not really the group that is trying to prove their machismo.

benes-chan, can you spell my username right for once :foo:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads