• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found a paisley shirt that I'd bought several years ago but never worn; decided to wear it to work today:

IMG_8024.JPG

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I miss your more tailored looks, MoK. Do you still wear tailored clothing occasionally?
Yes, more so in the week rather than weekends (when I tend to have time to post), and more in the winter than summer.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do you really need to agree with everything your SFbro says?

This outfit is fine, not necessarily something I love but let's calm down. As for the jacket it references rock'n'roll outfits and they reference military uniforms, not really girly (dries has a lot of "feminine" details in his clothing, this isn't one of these pieces). It is true that womenswear has incorporated these references in the last 10-15 yrs and that you see them pop up in high street brands but it is originally a menswear thing and comes back relatively often in menswear, see Slimane.

Well sometimes me and my sfbro agree. But on different themes, as i said 'trying too hard'.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Found a paisley shirt that I'd bought several years ago but never worn; decided to wear it to work today:

View attachment 838573

Both the shirt and the long jacket are really nice, but they shouldn't be worn together. They both stand out too much so they end up clashing.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronald234