• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last photo needs more photo shop. Also, when are you going blonde?

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
23742402834_ce33dce41e_b.jpg

24288105701_7d4ec8c466_c.jpg
Uniqlo // Wool
Lemaire // Cotton/Cashmere
Levi's // Cotton/Polyester/Elastane
Lemaire // Leather

The sweater is boxy and a little longer than usual in the body, fits like a tube. Colors came out darker than IRL, the sweater is suppose to be 'onyx' and the denim is indigo, not black. I felt pretty relaxed for sitting all day..

FWIW the jeans do not feel as slim as they look. High rise and roomy seat with taper, but not as a exaggerated carrot fit typical of Lemaire.

Last edited:

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

so flares - I am imagining something that is fairly snug in the top block and thigh, then yep flared at the bottom. see George below on the left.

if they aren't snug up top, are they still flares?

I suppose you could say Ringo and John are wearing mildly flared pants that are a bit more relaxed.

AFAIK flare just means the pants start widening at the knee while bootcut would start mid-calves (to accomodate boots).

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@RegisDB9

Pic with the Margiela grey boots you wanted to see (sorry, totally forgot before today).

A bit late, but just got some (slightly) flared jeans I had been looking at, partly enabled by your endorsement and also that they finally got on sale.

They are actually really cool.
(not something I would have ever expected myself to say a few months ago hah)

Last edited:

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been a while old friends! Been too busy with my aquarium business to post but the steeze don't quit ;)
www.aqualabaquaria.com

I want to offer a special rate to SF members for our new aquarium kit for beginners that usually costs $275.

For $250 you get a fully kitted 5 gal aquarium shipped to your home. And trust me, this is a sleek and modern little system that is SF approved. Just add water, plants, and fish! Seriously, hoping to get some beta testers. Great way to get started with aquariums if you've ever considered one. You can see the kit here : http://aqualabaquaria.com/products/5-gallon-rimless-nature-aquarium-full-nano-kit

Finally, do a homie a favor and like our Facebook page! I'd be greatly appreciative! SF is full of trendsetters and people with keen design sense. Would love your support!
Http://www.facebook.com/aqualabaquaria

pqcZLk8.jpg

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

HL/MMM/DH/MMM

As a side note, the MMM knit is a dark green version of the cream fisherman knit that Regis posted recently. I've posted detail pics before, but it is awesome.

Last edited:

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trying to get cozy.

Caruso cashmere
Prada cashmere
Caruso flannels
Docs

I want to give a big thanks to everybody who posts regularly on this thread. I don't post much myself, but I do lurk everyday and I think I've finally found an aesthetic for myself that looks pretty good but more importantly, I feel comfortable in. This thread was a major influence in bringing that about.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
whoa what? this is cool. Not sold on the pants there but maybe it's just the photo. coat robe thing looks rad.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been a while old friends! Been too busy with my aquarium business to post but the steeze don't quit
wink.gif

www.aqualabaquaria.com

I want to offer a special rate to SF members for our new aquarium kit for beginners that usually costs $275.

For $250 you get a fully kitted 5 gal aquarium shipped to your home. And trust me, this is a sleek and modern little system that is SF approved. Just add water, plants, and fish! Seriously, hoping to get some beta testers. Great way to get started with aquariums if you've ever considered one. You can see the kit here : http://aqualabaquaria.com/products/5-gallon-rimless-nature-aquarium-full-nano-kit

This guy's interested

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads