• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i went commando a couple years ago n never went back

i've always wiped ******* off after pissing though, which is essential. people act like i'm weird when it comes up. i think its weird that theres an acceptable amount of piss to be in your underwear, but what do i know.

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

rjbman

Reaction score
You know, now that I've let my hair grow out a bit, I've realized there's no method for tying back male hair that's not symbolically charged. On a windy day, long haired dudes have three options: choose a ponytail and invoke Comic Book Guy, choose the bun and ruin Nomed's day, or leave the hairtie at home and let the wind blind them behind a temporary hair forest, comforted by the knowledge that they've avoided falling into an undesirable stereotype.

I think I'll just wear a showercap so everyone assumes I'm dangerously crazy and leaves me alone.

Come on man, those aren't your only options

Y'all are missing a very important option

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice @el Bert!

kS6Od7h.gif

Who made the knit?

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vest: Engineered Garments
Flannel: J Crew
Jeans: RRL
Boots: Oak Street Bootmakers

cumulative

Reaction score

i've always wiped ******* off after pissing though, which is essential. people act like i'm weird when it comes up. i think its weird that theres an acceptable amount of piss to be in your underwear, but what do i know.
Off topic, but really? Are you cleaner? This means you're always having to #1 in stalls when you're out (no tp next to urinals). We know ppl don't always flush, uh the stall atmosphere can be thicker with particulate, you touch the seat to lift it (unless you never miss, never dribble, never splash back, don't care about the next guy who does intend to sit, or you wipe the seat for the next guy). To save yourself from 2 drops of pretty (not fully) sterile urine after a good shake aren't you routinely subjecting yourself to much more fecal hazard?

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Synthese I suppose I have no evidence you do. When I search SF for "briefs" all that comes up is some newsletter.

@rjbman Sure, the full Foster Wallace

[@]RegisDB9[@] I feel as if there's further levity and merriment to make in that spoiler of yours... but I'm not brave enough. :)

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Off topic, but really? Are you cleaner? This means you're always having to #1 in stalls when you're out (no tp next to urinals). We know ppl don't always flush, uh the stall atmosphere can be thicker with particulate, you touch the seat to lift it (unless you never miss, never dribble, never splash back, don't care about the next guy who does intend to sit, or you wipe the seat for the next guy). To save yourself from 2 drops of pretty (not fully) sterile urine after a good shake aren't you routinely subjecting yourself to much more fecal hazard?

no

Streettrash

Reaction score
Freenote Cloth Western Oxford.
Rogue Territory SK Tinted Weft denim.
Oakstreet Bookmakers Trench Boots.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@GoldenTribe Missoni

Nice … I really like some Missoni stuff, but don't see it around here much. Saw an old pic from the late 60's of Eric Clapton wearing a Missoni scarf… then I was like "I gotta get one!" :embar:

This is getting super weird… but it recalls a time my grandma saw my cousin wiping his dick (he's like 7 or 8, I'm maybe 9/10 y.o.) and she almost lost it. It was borderline … "What the **** are you doing? Only girls do that!" He says … "My other grandma said it was ok." (he's confused)
"Well this grandma says **** That it is NOT ok!" LOL :lol:

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads