• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

fieldofdreams

Reaction score
Got this bomber from suitsupply and posted in suitsupply thread in CM. Thought why not post it here. I think it fits the bill of SW&D.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bad lighting by the time I was able to take a pic today. surprising number of compliments & questions from "non fashion" people. describing cosmic wonder light source was fun/interesting
Great palette and use of colors here… nice man.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Agree with this. Not sure if the dusty red/pink hue is all in the fabrics or in part a mischief of the late day lighting, but I like what @flowcharts has here.

@spacepope that is particularly good. Silhouette is excellent and the texture from the stacking/lines of the pieces is wonderful.

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sepp

Reaction score
@cyc,

What are those trackpants? Looking for something similar in that shade.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
JE

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grey and dull Saturday, but off to the Post Office to collect some parcels :)

Christy's
EG x3
DM

DeadBoy

Reaction score
One from the other day. Waywts much harder to take when it's pitch black out at like 5 p.m.

flowcharts

Reaction score
^really good!
Agree with this. Not sure if the dusty red/pink hue is all in the fabrics or in part a mischief of the late day lighting, but I like what @flowcharts has here.
flowcharts that rules
Thanks everyone! @FrankCowperwood there's definitely a color cast from the sunset-- stuff from that fit was a mix of olive, tans & medium browns. The shoes especially look way darker in the pic.

@spacepope looks great as always
@el Bert nice fit, especially like the shoes & Schneider? coat

Today: not so sure that I can realistically pull off this coat. Feeling pretty whitebread, and I don't have a 2002 Explorer with rims or a pile of trash to crouch next to. Styling tips or input as to whether or not I should keep it would be appreciated

send me a hoodcoat

Ragechester

Reaction score
Today: not so sure that I can realistically pull off this coat. Feeling pretty whitebread, and I don't have a 2002 Explorer with rims or a pile of trash to crouch next to. Styling tips or input as to whether or not I should keep it would be appreciated
dude wear as is on a chill lakeside stroll, I even like the stars, thought I was looking at a sophnet lookbook pic, and the hood is sick

if you can pull off red leather then you can pull of anything, feel yo whitebread self, ur killing it

full disclosure: i had a 97 explorer that exploded, no rims

eluther

Reaction score
@flowcharts – Needs pants with a little more room in the top block/thighs and I'd go with more substantial footwear.

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Boots are Wing and Horns X Dayton and Coat is Schneider

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads