• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It really irks me that SirMeowly passed on the chance to pluck flowers from that garden and bundle them behind his knee straps

SirMeowly

Reaction score
Yes indeed @tgaith77. Never thought about doing that, but I'll try it soon.

Hahaha @Bam!ChairDance. Might as well grab a duck from the pond to hold while I'm at it. Seems like a good accessory option.

3 Prague Winters

Reaction score

Schneider
RRL
Coming Soon
Adidas

Last edited:

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sunny Sunday:

Vintage cap
Kapital belted shopcoat
Tenderloin shirt (natural rather than white)
EG
Redwing

Side view:

And for those who want to see the back of me:

round

Reaction score
Edgy pics from a few nights ago, cant really see anything but I havent posted in WAYWT in a while, so here it goes.
ZamB/pants/Dick Ovens

Taken on an artists studios' ledge after visiting her to model knitwear,
pictures of me wearing multicolored bunny flap hats are coming soon, keep your eyes peeled.

0JSIMPS0N

Reaction score

dude that actually looks TERRIBLE. Legitimately the worst fit since The3rdConcord. Stop shopping by brand names and go develop an actual style. - That sharp white TB oxford will never look good with destroyed jeans - Same thing with the grey blazer (black could maybe work, but grey-substitute-teacher-tweed? never) - Jeans are too loose. They are borderline trashy, but can look awesome if you're super skinny, tall, and wear them super tight. You're in the Obama jeans territory atm - SLP jodhpurs, dont work on really short guys. They make you look like a hobbit. - Wear a belt - Proportions in general make you look short. The term brand synergy was coined for folks like you.

Last edited:

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dude that actually looks TERRIBLE. Legitimately the worst fit since The3rdConcord. Stop shopping by brand names and go develop an actual style.

- That sharp white TB oxford will never look good with destroyed jeans
- Same thing with the grey blazer (black could maybe work, but grey-substitute-teacher-tweed? never)
- Jeans are too loose. They are borderline trashy, but can look awesome if you're super skinny, tall, and wear them super tight. You're in the Obama jeans territory atm
- SLP jodhpurs, dont work on really short guys. They make you look like a hobbit.
- Wear a belt
- Proportions in general make you look short.

The term brand synergy was coined for folks like you.

But apart from that it's ok.

badeggcat

Reaction score

I'm halfway joking, they're not outright rude or anything, but they are a bit distant and cool there.

My experience is different from yours. I've had warm friendly service from two different SAs at Dover Street Market Ginza. One of whom was a Chinese speaking non Japanese, which kinda took me by surprise. Likewise service at the Trading Museum store. The SAs at Aoyama store on the other hand are a little bit aloof as you said. I do like visiting it though just to check out the middle aged SAs.

ChronBong

Reaction score
I lol'd hard at the OJsimpson when he said jeans are too loose?! they are already borderline too tight looking.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads