• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mon Dieu

Reaction score
Just emerging from a work coma and strolled through a million of pages. Stuff is really, really good lately and it is great to see @penanceroyaltea and @Fuuma posting stellar fits. Love @Rais and @noob in 89 's vibe (I think I have each and every one of those cassette tapes ...) and like the fantastic stuff from kg, ghostface, MoK, elBert, VitaTim and spope.

All my time and money is spent on cars right now ...

Ha. Had two a DS19 cab & DS21 Pallas.........Enjoy

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just emerging from a work coma and strolled through a million of pages. Stuff is really, really good lately and it is great to see @penanceroyaltea and @Fuuma posting stellar fits. Love @Rais and @noob in 89 's vibe (I think I have each and every one of those cassette tapes ...) and like the fantastic stuff from kg, ghostface, MoK, elBert, VitaTim and spope.

All my time and money is spent on cars right now ...

My next door neighbor in Santa Cruz has about 6 of those things .He mechs on em for a living so his customers are always parking in front of my house

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cooler Sunday:

EG wool bedford FW13?
EG flannel shirt FW14
EG Corduroy fatigues FW15
DM

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's great! Your hair looks a lot better at that length too IMO. I liked it long, but you look sharper now.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's great! Your hair looks a lot better at that length too IMO. I liked it long, but you look sharper now.

Thanks. I might go slightly shorter still for a while. Will probably grow it out for the Summer though :)

wsj1994

Reaction score
Quite the monochrmatic look, for such a nice day!

The pieces are nice here but I would have liked a lighter shirt
Cooler Sunday:

EG wool bedford FW13?
EG flannel shirt FW14
EG Corduroy fatigues FW15
DM

Last edited:

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Attended a wedding in San Francisco this past weekend:

tumblr_nw48lubv0X1r8bgano1_1280.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads