1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Wearing of the Green

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by AlanC, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Andrew V.

Andrew V. Senior member

Well by now most Americans have at least a little Irish heritage. I forgot too. [​IMG]

2. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

I am in the 95-100% Irish range and I forgot as well. Oops.

3. gorgekko

gorgekko Senior member

I honestly forgot this morning that it was St. Patrick's Day and accidentally wore green. How's that for luck?

4. AlanC

AlanC Senior member

Luck o' the Irish, laddie.

5. gorgekko

gorgekko Senior member

There are a lot of words one can associate with the Irish but 'luck' isn't one of them [​IMG]

6. j

j Senior member Admin

I woke up at 630, thinking I was awake enough to shut off my alarm clock, and promptly fell asleep again. In the interim 20 minutes I had a dream in which I woke up and started getting ready, remembering that it was St. Patrick's day and picking out some green cords (which I don't own, but I didn't think about it at the time) and put them on. When I woke up I didn't think about it at all and only remembered the dream later. I guess my subconscious figured it had that handled already.

<-- 25-35% Irish Heritage.

I figure I drank enough Guinness last night with linux_pro and Kevin that I can get away with not going out tonight. Both seem like very good chaps, by the way.

7. WJTW

WJTW Well-Known Member

Anybody wore a bright green suit (complete with green shoes)? [​IMG] WJTW

8. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

Green (betw forest and apple) plaid Thomas Pink shirt with blue and green round cuff links, apple green Paul Smith socks, matching Lucky green boxers with monkeys and bananas on 'em...

9. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

(Fabienne @ Mar. 17 2005,08:22) Amazing how we went from "No Irish" stores to this... I totally forgot to wear green. [​IMG]
    Well by now most Americans have at least a little Irish heritage. I forgot too. [​IMG]
    No. Of, course I'm not American... Jon.