• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
i don't want to be rude, but are you like 5'2"? or is it just because of camera angles?

is there something wrong with being 5'2"?

steezin

Reaction score
^ obviously.

I'm in love with vashins toj varsity, colours work so well.

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Vashin
vwJyGl.jpg

trnzCl.jpg

vNDKql.jpg

TOJ
KIN
QLO
PBJ
Premiata

You're making me miss Toronto (can't believe I'd ever say that).

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
maaaan i always get ignored in this topic

Najee D.

Reaction score
Picked up a new brand at the store. Here's my attempt to style it differently than it's (to me, at least) intended.

DSC_0146.jpg

Filson Longbill Hat (even though they're about 1/2" shorter than the OGs)
Striver's Row Jacket
Striver's Row Camo Pant
Happy Socks
EG x Trickers

thatguymj

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cb_32
maaaan i always get ignored in this topic

My GF was looking over my shoulder while I was checking this thread and she liked your look, fwiw.

I thought it was decent as well but I just don't find that whole prep look too exciting. Might be bc I dressed like that for years. I do think your stuff fits well and looks good, just nothing earth shattering or overly unique, so people don't feel the need to comment.

As someone else said, not having your fit discussed means its probably at least not bad, though, right?

thatguymj

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dls6128
XRbG5.jpg

W+H
Dior
CP

(10)

Uniqlo/N+F/JVxConverse

Like this whether it actually was WH/Dior/CP or what you're actually wearing.

What model or whatever is that Uniqlo blazer? I've been wanting to get a grey blazer and that one looks decent, esp since it would probably cost like 1/10th as most of the ones I've been considering.

Thx

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thatguymj
My GF was looking over my shoulder while I was checking this thread and she liked your look, fwiw.

I thought it was decent as well but I just don't find that whole prep look too exciting. Might be bc I dressed like that for years. I do think your stuff fits well and looks good, just nothing earth shattering or overly unique, so people don't feel the need to comment.

As someone else said, not having your fit discussed means its probably at least not bad, though, right?

perhaps, but yeah i like the simple look.

i kinda wanna get more streetwear in my wardrobe

dls6128

Reaction score

What model or whatever is that Uniqlo blazer? I've been wanting to get a grey blazer and that one looks decent, esp since it would probably cost like 1/10th as most of the ones I've been considering.

Thx

Thanks, it's called the "Dry Easy Jacket" on their site (http://www.uniqlo.com/us/explorer.ht...67806-000-08/). It's a thin, sort of jersey cotton... really casual. I'm going traveling for three months this summer so I wanted something I could bring around with me.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
Your breakfast looks weird. This is coming from someone who's ok with scrapple. Also - and this is super nitpicky - it kinda looks like a belt tuck and an embroidered chest logo goin' on there.
- tastes good though
- FWIW savoury mince + carrots + peas on toasted Turkish bread with free-range egg on top
- chest logo is RL pony - not much I can do about that
Originally Posted by JoelF
Breakfast & sweater tuck
eek.gif

- when you are >40 change is very hard..

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
Arent the back pockets leather? So you'd have to dry clean them no? idk if dry cleaning will do anything to fades..
Leather shouldn't crack unless it's dry to begin with. Throw on some leather conditioner pre/post and I think you'd be good to go
Originally Posted by Vashin
TOJ KIN QLO PBJ Premiata
Those sleeves are looking so good, lamb or calf?
Originally Posted by Najee D.
Picked up a new brand at the store. Here's my attempt to style it differently than it's (to me, at least) intended. Filson Longbill Hat (even though they're about 1/2" shorter than the OGs) Striver's Row Jacket Striver's Row Camo Pant Happy Socks EG x Trickers
Shoes/socks don't really mesh with the rest, but other than that I like it

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thx

I saw that jacket. fits you better than it does me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads