• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^Shaved head works well for you jwied, seems like you have the head shape needed. I feel you on the thinning heair
wink.gif
Mines getting worse and worse...

transient

Reaction score
those cords look really good. yeah man, you have many directions you can go into with the shaved head look, most are going to be pretty badass

steezin

Reaction score
Yeh mr.moo has no right to be talking ****...
Really like mellows fit, shoes and lame roll looks good to me.

Hot Dog Day #49

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
wow, the boring factory called, they're out of your outfit bro, you can have my sandwich. i can cut back, you can eat. we both profit. COME ON.
yeah man lay on the troll sauce guess i have to wait till i can get it on some next level **** like your boring everyday suit fits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
5713982813_91cdfacd49.jpg

5714540884_c0e4b7909f.jpg

I like the look a lot. The jacket works well and is the right length for an edgy look. Just love the desert boots. What particular brand?

The pants are a little much for me. I wouldn't roll them in that fashion, although it does help bring the eye to the boots and cool socks.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Your fits always leave me wondering if they would look INFINITELY better with 1) normal shoes or 2) not cropped/rolled/lame pants.

thanks jet and steezin. Sorry scott!

Moo, I can always wear a pair of brown lace up with that fit and not cuff my pants. I just choose not to, I dont want to look "dressy" with my fits.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tomee
ok, so this is my first post in here and im abit reluctant to do this.
i have no style and have been lurking on here to get some
laugh.gif

am i doing this right SF'ers? (excuse the bum fluff on my chin)
our office is business casual

DSC_4934-1.jpg

The bum fluff takes over your look. You must shave it. I'd prefer a mustache if you want to break up the roundness of your face.

Nice Rolex. The Sub is a classic, especially a black date sub. I'd be careful rolling your sleeves though, as you might be known as "the dude who likes to roll his sleeves so everyone can see his Rolex." I'd wear your sleeves their proper length and let the watch pop when it's supposed to.

I'd wear some darker colors. They're slimming. You could also use more fitting clothes. Your look is a little too baggy.

You might get some better responses on the MC forum. You're sort of in between SW&D and MC.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just choose not to, I dont want to look "dressy" with my fits.

Good choice, and you're always doing a great job at that.

tomee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SirGrotius
The bum fluff takes over your look. You must shave it. I'd prefer a mustache if you want to break up the roundness of your face.

Nice Rolex. The Sub is a classic, especially a black date sub. I'd be careful rolling your sleeves though, as you might be known as "the dude who likes to roll his sleeves so everyone can see his Rolex." I'd wear your sleeves their proper length and let the watch pop when it's supposed to.

I'd wear some darker colors. They're slimming. You could also use more fitting clothes. Your look is a little too baggy.

You might get some better responses on the MC forum. You're sort of in between SW&D and MC.

thanks for the reply and tips
smile.gif

will take note

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks Sir! Shoes is by O.C

5655654874_4ec530bf39.jpg

Do want that sweater. Shoes look great here again. I'm not sure if it's because your hand is your pocket, but your pants' thighs seem wide to me.

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What size are you in the Ervell, mellow? Also, the Uniqlo cropped pants are perfect on you.

Were your DBs in the previous fit black?

Johdus Fanfoozal

Reaction score
thanks Sir! Shoes is by O.C

5655654874_4ec530bf39.jpg

As impressed as I am with your fits, contrasts and uncluttered style, I am equally impressed by your building's hallway.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Yes to cuffs! Nice pants and shoes.
Thanks, pants are some navy +J trousers from last F/W. Not the brushed flannel ones, the ones that are thin and have a weave to them. Been trying to wear more navy + black and I like it. Shoes are very old cole haan captoes
uhoh.gif
I really like the latest fit you posted on this page, the derbies look cool here
Originally Posted by Vashin
looks good from what I can make out of it tween
Thanks!
Originally Posted by NOBD
Nice puppytooth. What colour is it?
Appreciate it, it's like a flat grey and sort of off-white. Gives a cool dimension to my standard gray shirt I always seem to wear and have a ton of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads