The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bows1

bows1 Senior member

I'm not sure what the obsession is with heels is on this forum. I'd rather see a girl make smart/practical footwear choices than hobble along in heels all day because she's too vain to wear anything less. Heels have their place but I can't say I'd want to see a girl in them all the time. Personally, if I were a girl, I'd refuse to ever wear anything so uncomfortable.

Flats have a time and a place but damn if Heels don't look better 99% of the time. Posture and proportions are better in heels.

I can't believe you'd rather have a girl wear orthopedics (smart and comfortable) than heels.

2. Wupper

Wupper Senior member

I'm not sure what the obsession is with heels is on this forum. I'd rather see a girl make smart/practical footwear choices than hobble along in heels all day because she's too vain to wear anything less. Heels have their place but I can't say I'd want to see a girl in them all the time. Personally, if I were a girl, I'd refuse to ever wear anything so uncomfortable.
    Yeah! Girls/women in heels do look bad. I don't understand the obsession with it either. What kind of man do you have to be to like it? I wish more girls would wear flats 'n' flip flops. It's a cruel world, really. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

lol at guys demanding girls wear heels

- this.

Heels don't work on every girl. they look alright, and can certainly accentuate legs/ass but shit like hammertoes and bunions aren't hot.

-rF

4. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Goddamnit 1up, don't quote the fcking photos right after the fcking photos.

Ballet Flats = Flip Flops at this point.

5. Pinhas

Pinhas Senior member

[​IMG][/IMG]

JACHS
    APC
    Castro

My first pair of APC; Got PS 31 (sized 3 down). Will hem after another week or two of wear.

6. Aaron

Aaron Senior member

Some island off Malaysia
    [​IMG]

Did you go to the Perhentians? That dock looks familiar.

7. Mountains

Mountains Senior member

lol at guys demanding girls wear heels

On the other hand, my GF insists on wearing heels to make a Target run. I have no problem with this.

8. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

My girl wears my old danielle alessandrini high tops or keds usually. Got no problem with this.

9. puddin

puddin Senior member

Will hem after another week or two of wear.

wait till you've washed em or account for shrinkage in the hem. they'll shrink between 1-2 inches.

10. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Flats have a time and a place but damn if Heels don't look better 99% of the time. Posture and proportions are better in heels.

I can't believe you'd rather have a girl wear orthopedics (smart and comfortable) than heels.

I think like anything, the value of heels hinges heavily on how they're worn, and most chicks don't know how to wear them. They get that goofy kind of infant's first step meets stumbling horse kind of thing going that is the opposite of sexy. Plus some of them grossly overdo it... there's no reason to wear a heel beyond 2-3", honestly. To be honest a good pair of flats or some short heels go a lot further with me than a pair of 4" heels worn by an amateur. But that's just me. Hasn't been cold enough for me to have any worthwhile fits... I'm hoping for some relief this weekend.

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

2-3"? lol

my girl wears minimum 4 sometimes 5.5 with a platform and can run a marathon in them

12. snake

snake Senior member

2-3"? lol

my girl wears minimum 4 sometimes 5.5 with a platform and can run a marathon in them

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

13. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

I think like anything, the value of heels hinges heavily on how they're worn, and most chicks don't know how to wear them. They get that goofy kind of infant's first step meets stumbling horse kind of thing going that is the opposite of sexy. Plus some of them grossly overdo it... there's no reason to wear a heel beyond 2-3", honestly.
    New York
    2-3"? lol my girl wears minimum 4 sometimes 5.5 with a platform and can run a marathon in them
    California

14. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

New York

California

how much walking in one vs the other

but yeah 2-3" is week might as well be wedges

15. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

how much walking in one vs the other

but yeah 2-3" is week might as well be wedges

Well you would think will all the walking chicks do in NYC vs Cali they'd do better; but generally from what I've seen NYC chicks cannot walk in heels higher than 3". Maybe it's different in Cali, esp given their scenes. I especially hate when my girl wears heels as we are the same height without them, and she already has the perfect gluteal arch + decent posture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.