The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Souper

Souper Senior member

fucking ndg's look so strange on me; I must have bought them too small or something, even though they "fit" fine. I get the most ridiculous crotch bulge/mess; I really wish they looked as good as kit's fit. ugh.

This is what passes for my work-week, super-business-dressy fit, ha.

[​IMG] mine's symmetrical? usually it's more of a pompadour but it got lazy.

had to sell my ndgs due to same issue

2. lowrider

lowrider Senior member

thanks for the kind words guys... yeah, my days to trying to pull off goth ninja are over. i still have stuff for sale so keep an eye out in the fs sale section when i get off my lazy ass and post up: m.a.+ first season horse leather accordion bag, '03 ann d combat boots (THE combat boots), julius jut neck washed lambskin... anyway, here's today: [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Binker

Binker Senior member

[​IMG] woolrich woolen mills light flannel dior 19 cms guidi derbies discarded granola bar wrapper brand synergy looking at that pic, stacking looks like its maybe a bit much. should i pull an sq and hem them a bit?

4. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

You should tie yo laces... and then take detail shots of them shoez. Jeans look fine, but they look more like 21cms than 19cms in that pic

5. Binker

Binker Senior member

they actually are tied, guidi laces are long as fuck even on the shoes. tough to wrap around on derbies so usually i just do a sort of weird double knot thing to shorten them, didnt bother today

ill take some nice shots of em in the next few days and post in the shoes and boots thread

6. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

you could wrap them on the underside of the shoe, that looks cool sometimes
    or get new laces, I had to do so with my guidis because they're so long, got some thin waxy leather ones that look cool

7. asobu

asobu Senior member

if my gf dresses like that I'll cry

why? what does she dress like? in general i prefer tops+pants/skirts over dresses on girls, but my gf wears mostly vintage marimekko dresses and those look pretty damn great too. shellshock doesn't look bad, though i prefer dresses in longer cuts.

props to lowrider and synthese for posting good fits on a regular basis.

fuuma looks great, the navy is beautiful.

8. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

why? what does she dress like? in general i prefer tops+pants/skirts over dresses on girls, but my gf wears mostly vintage marimekko dresses and those look pretty damn great too. shellshock doesn't look bad, though i prefer dresses in longer cuts.

pretty much this vvv
    No hate, but I thought it was pajamas..

9. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

though i prefer dresses in longer cuts.

what's wrong with you man (5)?

10. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

went out with my girl this morning and I made her wear the Foujita tank, the tight black coated stretch overdyes, and the gold Jil Sander raffia platform wedges. It was a great fit, I forgot to take a pic though. Will make her wear it again and will get pic taken.
    I wore a RSxFP polo, the really worn out APC NS rolled way up, and the white patent GATs. I don't know if it was material for the polo debate but it was good enough for eating breakfast in.

I also steer my gf away from wearing stuff like the nightgown dresses and especially flats, I hate flats with a passion. gotta keep it real.

11. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

I hate those ballet flats people wear.

12. impolyt_one

yeah, the ballet flats are trash. Asian women especially should be banned from wearing them, as well as tubby white girls, because it makes their legs look about 10" tall, and 9" wide.

I don't mind laceup white repettos on girls if they can style them right, but really, even a cheap pair of heels looks better.

13. impolyt_one

plus, if I was a woman, I wouldn't have to worry about that - all my money would be spent on Balenciaga heels and margiela sandal boots.

14. snake

snake Senior member

Lowrider - I love those Ann D sneakers, everything looks good.

15. Listi

Listi Senior member

plus, if I was a woman, I wouldn't have to worry about that - all my money would be spent on Balenciaga heels and margiela sandal boots.

I'm fairly certain that if I were a woman I'd try to never be seen in anything less than 4" heels, I actually know an Asian girl who shares my sentiments who's 5'9" :p It is scary and awesome.

Also, Givenchy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.