The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

wasn't gonna post this, but wearing the same pants three days in a row.. this is also why i usually block out my face. [​IMG] James Perse Lanvin CP

2. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

wasn't gonna post this, but wearing the same pants three days in a row.. this is also why i usually block out my face.

James Perse
    Lanvin
    CP

This picture is messing with my eyes. I keep thinking it got vertically stretched.

3. Monimus

Monimus Senior member

Bollocks, whats more important is the width of the frame across your face, (if it juts out or not) and even that can have liberties, I've been wearing glasses all my life and the ones he posted in my opinion are perfect for his face.
    Thanks!
    true that not everyone's eyes are centered the same on their faces. the more predatory you are the closer centered on your head are your eyes in order to have better depth perception, while prey have their eyes farther set to have a greater field of vision. this guy is a monster
    To clarify: More hunter predator, less "why don't you have a seat over there" predator.

4. blue squares

blue squares Senior member

T shirt is a V neck [​IMG] New Michael Kors pants Didn't know what shoes to wear, it was either these or black and white chucks.

5. berlin report

berlin report Senior member

Moscot Lemtosh small. They don't make smaller, but the picture doesn't really catch it. With Tart Arnels I was wearing their 44s and had a similar fit. Might just be the angle, I think they pretty much align well to my eyes.
    Glasses are fine. They look good.

6. Binker

Binker Senior member

^^^ never those dude. never gets much more complex than this in 110+ [​IMG] [​IMG] hanes dior/nom de guerre guidi

7. il ciclista

il ciclista Senior member

what do you mean by black and white? checkered? I would probably have worn the black and white. The plaid just seems to me like there's to much going on at once, you got stripes, the interesting pattern on the pants, then you have plaid.

8. il ciclista

il ciclista Senior member

wasn't gonna post this, but wearing the same pants three days in a row.. this is also why i usually block out my face.

[​IMG]

James Perse
    Lanvin
    CP

I like the minimalist look of this. It's fresh looking..i wish i could pull off black pants.

9. bows1

bows1 Senior member

what do you mean by black and white? checkered? I would probably have worn the black and white. The plaid just seems to me like there's to much going on at once, you got stripes, the interesting pattern on the pants, then you have plaid.

+1

10. blue squares

blue squares Senior member

+1

Just plain black chucks with the regular white toe, the most basic shoe ever. Thanks, I'll go with those next time.

11. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Senior member

LK spotted in the motherland. http://www.stylites.net/lang/ch/2010...ing/#more-4852 [​IMG]
    I too would be tempted tap that, and I'm not even a homosexualist/sugary lumpen faggot. Well, that or I'd turn him into an indentured servant who could pick my clothes on a day to day basis. He makes even PG look average and staid in comparison.

12. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

best part of the pic is the guy in shorts and sandals eyeballin hard

13. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

14. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Senior member

Labelking is like the Old Spice Man of the Oriental Kingdoms - making straight men gay for him with the greatest of ease.

God damn it. I need to see my female lover tonight just to heal the homosexual rift that photo opened in my mind.

15. barims

barims Senior member

I like that we both only dress up when not working just don't like the fact that I don't have a bowtie and cleavage party to go to. If that DJ ever magically shrinks in size, feel free to give it to me.

I work in a PR capacity here in Ghana. I've no requirement for the suits, which is just as well, since my lightweight rotation could use reinforcements. I've tried a tailor here, but I knew going in that I'd receive what I'm paying for and won't expect anything special when I receive it

I'd hazard that the DJ better fits your sleeve length than mine, but I expect that to change soon. You can always host a private party with your girl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.