• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love W+H, but damn those tiger fleece color block hoodies are the most hideous things ever.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CrazyJew
The sweater looks really bad on you. Jeans are kind of baggy... The costume national shoes probably would look nicer if you rolled your jeans up a bit more and showed more of the top part, and not just the cheesy metal emblem. It's all just too much. I don't know how cold it is wear you are, but if you can just take that W+H hoodie off. It might look better with other outfits, I don't know, but in this one it really ruins everything.
What about the sweater looks bad? It's form fitting, there aren't lumps/extra material, it fits in the shoulders... where is it wrong? Suggest a different look for the hoodie? Plain tee and jeans? I mean, this is a pretty simple fit...

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is it really that cold back up in the bay?

That's something I would wear albeit my jeans are probably more tapered, and shoes would probably be some DBs instead. Perhaps zip the W+H down a little, not so high.

EDIT:
I never understood how those W+H hoodies are suppose to be worn, tapered fit? Or straight up pants (chinos) with a collar shirt underneath. Though, the color block W+H do make a difference as I have the grey color that is more subtle/correlates better with outfits.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
What about the sweater looks bad? It's form fitting, there aren't lumps/extra material, it fits in the shoulders... where is it wrong?

That's too bad. Gym time, if that's really true.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gettoasty
Is it really that cold back up in the bay?

That's something I would wear albeit my jeans are probably more tapered, and shoes would probably be some DBs instead. Perhaps zip the W+H down a little, not so high.

It's in the low 60's and pretty windy. What are DB's? (
ffffuuuu.gif
brainfart)

Rolfi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
It's in the low 60's and pretty windy. What are DB's? (
ffffuuuu.gif
brainfart)

desert boots or in suiting double breasted but that doesn't apply here

phildo

Reaction score
I never 'got' the love for W+H hoodies on here from a fashion perspective. I'm sure they're comfy and well made for lounging/lazy days, but why post a fit in one?

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it looks bad, and it looks bad on you.

sausage tightness in the shoulders
sleeves are obviously too long

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by adamha21
I love W+H, but damn those tiger fleece color block hoodies are the most hideous things ever.

++

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pretty much everything looks terrible on moo

the hoodies are aight, as long as you size them right and everything else you wear with them is neutral-ish

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I didn't know they made those that big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads