The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G.raux

G.raux Member

Hey guys, for peolpe who like my style , i try to wear the Dior homme "Lumière du nord" , what you think ? [​IMG]ops: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and an other one
    [​IMG]

2. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

I told myself I wouldn't touch fertilizer fits but that multi-page tangent was ridiculous
    you forgot creed
    ftfy
    Holla that So many alt accounts its crazy Even 3 wolf moon is like "3Wolf? No guys I don't know what you are talking about. Here is some native american bling I might buy, what you think?
    Troll accounts are like Venom

3. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Hey guys, for peolpe who like my style , i try to wear the Dior homme "Lumière du nord" , what you think ? [​IMG]ops: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

"Fashion Victim" personified.

4. baconzilla

baconzilla Senior member

5. mellowfellow

mellowfellow Senior member

^ cool. we have the same uniqloxo.c shirt!

6. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

I hate to put myself on the same side of an argument with the dropkicks guy, but you are allowed to have an opinion on clothes without owning those clothes. Its a visual medium. Not saying its not worth knowing where an opinions coming from; just saying. Just bc you bought some drkshdw on yoox doesn't make you fashun expert either

I think you can have an opinion on clothes without owning them, but most people don't have a valid opinion. I include myself in this camp; I have so far to go in my own experience of fit, color, texture, and the general sartorial experience and act of perception that I'd feel like a bit of a chump dropping really in-depth critiques.

Just because it's possible doesn't mean it has ever happened.

My god I dislike "clothes are FUNCTIONAL, I'm not some kind of PANSY" people nearly as much as I hate "that would look SO WEIRD why would you EVER WEAR THAT" people.

7. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

Hey guys, for peolpe who like my style , i try to wear the Dior homme "Lumière du nord" , what you think ?
    [​IMG]

i like it. those shoes look awesome. very "Raf Simons meets Kris Van Assche." that white collared polo with the blazer is interesting too. i think i saw another pic of you wearing it like that. it almost looks like a formal shirt.

the only thing i question is the waist suppression of the jacket.

8. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

My god I dislike "clothes are FUNCTIONAL, I'm not some kind of PANSY" people nearly as much as I hate "that would look SO WEIRD why would you EVER WEAR THAT" people.

these are the same people

9. Listi

Listi Senior member

i like it. those shoes look awesome. very "Raf Simons meets Kris Van Assche." that white collared polo with the blazer is interesting too. i think i saw another pic of you wearing it like that. it almost looks like a formal shirt. the only thing i question is the waist suppression of the jacket.
    We have opposing views on the elements we like and dislike. I think the white collared polo shirt has got to go, the waist suppression looks exaggerated by the stance and can envision it looking quite good with his arms at his sides. Pants fit looks great, and I'm not always on board with strappy sneakers but those ones are p. baller.

10. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

We have opposing views on the elements we like and dislike. I think the white collared polo shirt has got to go, the waist suppression looks exaggerated by the stance and can envision it looking quite good with arms hanging at the sides a bit more. I think with arms at side it would look quite proper. Pants fit looks great.
    yeah it could be the stance. if the jacket has so much waist suppression, i feel the sleeves should be narrower and much shorter (ala Acne or Thom Browne). a polo + blazer look is actually very Thom Browne-esque IMO

11. obesitykills

obesitykills Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and an other one
    [​IMG]

I think you look great!

12. Kvc06

Kvc06 Senior member

yeah it could be the stance. if the jacket has so much waist suppression, i feel the sleeves should be narrower and much shorter (ala Acne or Thom Browne). a polo + blazer look is actually very Thom Browne-esque IMO

hmm maybe I'll try a polo with my new TB, thanks

13. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

What happened to all the super crisp photography? And B&W is uncool.

14. DLester

DLester Senior member

We have opposing views on the elements we like and dislike. I think the white collared polo shirt has got to go, the waist suppression looks exaggerated by the stance and can envision it looking quite good with his arms at his sides. Pants fit looks great, and I'm not always on board with strappy sneakers but those ones are p. baller.
    I agree. I like it, the polo is my biggest objection. Hem the sleeves on the jacket in the last photo.

15. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

What happened to all the super crisp photography? And B&W is uncool.

Says the guy using black font on a white background.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.