The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barims

barims Senior member

[​IMG]

That is an overall shit look

Ah, a pun

2. fertilizer

fertilizer Senior member

Those aren't skinny pants, and that is an overall shit look

"overall" meaning that it has some decent or redeeming qualities/aspects? if not, that's a pity. then i must say 2 u fuck you, fuck face.

3. morox

morox Member

Tell me if my polo looks too tight (it shrunk quite a bit but A LOT in length by accidentally going through the dryer):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am pretty stocky/muscular. I just don't want to come across as a douchebag.

4. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

"overall" meaning that it has some decent or redeeming qualities/aspects? if not, that's a pity. then i must say 2 u fuck you, fuck face.
    The shirt looks like some xxxxxl Koop shit with armholes that could likely fit your chest, can't blanket hate on drop-crotch because I've seen it look nice on an occasion or two, but those look like oversized South Pole cargo-sweats, shoes look like someone took apart a white corrugated pipe and glued them onto some hi-tops, jewelry does nothing for the fit. Summary: You look like a short wigger, are you going to start posting Koop codes now?

5. tooshay

tooshay Senior member

6. fertilizer

fertilizer Senior member

The shirt looks like some xxxxxl Koop shit with armholes that could likely fit your chest, can't blanket hate on drop-crotch because I've seen it look nice on an occasion or two, but those look like oversized South Pole cargo-sweats, shoes look like someone took apart a white corrugated pipe and glued them onto some hi-tops, jewelry does nothing for the fit. Summary: You look like a short wigger, are you going to start posting Koop codes now?
    thanks (thanks but no thanks) for the criticism. unfortunately i know not of this koop shit. don't know what south pole cargo sweats you speak of look like either. just sounds like some limp wristed hate. nice effort on the sneaker description...i repeat nice effort. my bling not big or icey enough for my xxxxxl koop shit and south pole cargo-sweats? looking like a short wigger? this sort of summary conveys to me that you either wear an eye patch (maybe 2) or are just some random terrible hater desperately trying to fart rainbows from out his taint. maybe if you come up with something alittle better than that or show me a wigger fit similar to that of my "wigger" fit, i might take back that last fuck you, but you still sound like a fuck face. sorry.

7. cez

cez Senior member

This is a very concise and accurate critic (must take notes). And even though I am not a huge fan of this particular look. I can appreciate it IF done right but this just looks poorly executed. The bottom half has is alright. I actually like the kicks and drop crotch pants, but like Kit mentioned the top is way too big and looks like a dashiki, actually. Morox- That polo is mad tight and not in a good way. It might look better on a slimmer person but you are too buff to wear anything that tight. The length makes you look short(er) and the tight sleeves/chest creates the illusion you look like a fatty, even though you are not.

8. grundletaint

grundletaint Senior member

i really hope those jeans look better post-soak, 'cause damn

from the website:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

still need to hem a tiny bit. definitely going to leave it long enough to roll though.
    the taper on these pants is amazing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Nice skechers. Now please tell me why my Outlook calendar isn't syncing. [​IMG]

11. bows1

bows1 Senior member

ehhhh really don't like those Lanvin sneaks. Pants are awesome tho

12. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

thanks (thanks but no thanks) for the criticism. unfortunately i know not of this koop shit. don't know what south pole cargo sweats you speak of look like either. just sounds like some limp wristed hate. nice effort on the sneaker description...i repeat nice effort. my bling not big or icey enough for my xxxxxl koop shit and south pole cargo-sweats? looking like a short wigger? this sort of summary conveys to me that you either wear an eye patch (maybe 2) or are just some random terrible hater desperately trying to fart rainbows from out his taint. maybe if you come up with something alittle better than that or show me a wigger fit similar to that of my "wigger" fit, i might take back that last fuck you, but you still sound like a fuck face. sorry.
    [​IMG] Why don't you go ahead and list the good points to your fit SQ: Don't like the bottom of the vamp on those Lanvins, it's weird, and the pants would be perfect length if you got rid of the stacking in the first pic, casually long but not jeans-y

13. morox

morox Member

Morox-

That polo is mad tight and not in a good way. It might look better on a slimmer person but you are too buff to wear anything that tight. The length makes you look short(er) and the tight sleeves/chest creates the illusion you look like a fatty, even though you are not.

Okay, thanks. I accidentally posted the pictures in the "What are you wearing today" thread by accident and asked for an opinion. Someone else said it looked fine.

I now have two different opinions. I see what you mean though.

14. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

still need to hem a tiny bit. definitely going to leave it long enough to roll though.
    the taper on these pants is amazing.

this would look so great with real shoes

15. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

thanks (thanks but no thanks) for the criticism. unfortunately i know not of this koop shit. don't know what south pole cargo sweats you speak of look like either. just sounds like some limp wristed hate. nice effort on the sneaker description...i repeat nice effort.
    my bling not big or icey enough for my xxxxxl koop shit and south pole cargo-sweats?

looking like a short wigger? this sort of summary conveys to me that you either wear an eye patch (maybe 2) or are just some random terrible hater desperately trying to fart rainbows from out his taint.
    maybe if you come up with something alittle better than that or show me a wigger fit similar to that of my "wigger" fit, i might take back that last fuck you, but you still sound like a fuck face. sorry.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.