• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Camera's dead, left the charger in Costa Rica.
ffffuuuu.gif
Refuse to post lifestyle pics ****.

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
ctrlaltelite ballin on margiela replica line 14 + funnel cake

delaware didn't know what hit 'em. steeziest beach house on the block.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Camera's dead, left the charger in Costa Rica.
ffffuuuu.gif
Refuse to post lifestyle pics ****.

do it dawg. btw. that was one waste of a 3000th post. now you gotta redeem yourself by editing the post with pics so it can be semi-interesting

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
leather looks good but i really dont like the sneakers there. everything else is too classic/simple. need some boots or laceups,.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
dbss_hi1.jpg
Mr. Olive leather DBSS knit Gunze t-shirt W+H denim DBSS hi tops

I think I would have chosen a tee with a larger neck opening and have it tucked, might look cleaner that way.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite
delaware didn't know what hit 'em. steeziest beach house on the block.

yeah delaware. Rehoboth or Dewey?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Don't see what the fuss is about with sq's fit it's aight.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys are tempting me to post a fit, oh wait I forgot, I broke my camera dropping it from a porch balcony when I was last posting fits and I'm not working anymore so I can't borrow my boss' camera. Life sure does suck, don't worry (or do worry) I'll be back some day.

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
from camping
2v96k39.jpg
h&m club monaco cons
2z4xudd.jpg
l.l.bean wind river hudson north cons cons after the trip
1ok21z.jpg

phildo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie

I was totally expecting a 'Disco Sucks' tee; mostly because disco sucks. I remembered it was APC though, so it must be ironic on purpose or something.

Disco does rule and I doubt that T was meant to be ironic. Why would the French hate on dance music?

dls6128

Reaction score
My camera broke too.
frown.gif

2a6t7bm.jpg

After a long day...

BB
Levi's
Vanishing Elephant

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Whoa who a whoa More info / pictures on that leather please! Looks good
Thanks. The leather is from Mr. Olive's FW08 collection. Material is flat black cow hide with a subtle discoloration throughout. Has almost no shine, which is nice since I largely despise shinny leather. It has the most impressive looking hardware of any piece I own. All the zips are those over-sized, highly-polished Riri ones. I'm not sure if they're actually better or not, but they certainly look far more impressive than the custom YKK ones used on Julius leathers.
Originally Posted by Magician
leather looks good but i really dont like the sneakers there. everything else is too classic/simple. need some boots or laceups,.
In all fairness, I've worn the exact same outfit with boots too and prefer it that way. I feel the sneakers tend to create a juxtaposition relative to the rest of the outfit. My eyes go right towards them as opposed to them blending into the rest of the outfit. I'm finding the sneakers look more integrated into the overall outfit when paired with stuff like DBSS cropped pants. I'll try posting some fit pictures of this pairing soon. Thanks for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads