The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamays00

jamays00 Well-Known Member

1st fit pic here...

[​IMG]

jersey blazer is a/x
    vneck is jcrew
    511s
    clae sneakers

2. Jonah

Jonah Senior member

^^ good overall 'fit', some might think it douchey though. If I had a complaint I would say that I dislike the colour of the tee shirt. Is that dark grey or dark green? perhaps try a white v-neck.

3. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

jersey blazer is a/x
    vneck is jcrew
    511s
    clae sneakers

Yeah, for a n00b fit it's not bad, but the shoes are mismatched with the jacket. The jeans need to be hemmed a bit as well.

4. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

1st fit pic here...

jersey blazer is a/x
    vneck is jcrew
    511s
    clae sneakers

Can't really assess, take a better photo please.

5. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

1st fit pic here...

[​IMG]

jersey blazer is a/x
    vneck is jcrew
    511s
    clae sneakers

The blazer is too big in the shoulders and the jeans desperately need a hem. Shirt looks not bad and the sneakers seem ok, but as others said a better photo would help.

6. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

I'm 16
    Holy shit.
    Really? Shit. Posting pics of clothing on a clothing forum, wtf was I thinking? But seriously, just because some people have hijacked SW&D with their point of view doesn't mean 'normal' stuff isn't fair game to post. I went back through the old, old threads and saw people like jet whining about the workwear groupthink that pervaded the forum until those posters moved on and the 'luxury'/gothninja folks took over. I enjoy seeing the different looks people bring to the table (even uncontrol, when I choose to view his posts as I see he's being less bitchy these days) but I'm getting sick of the people who shut down anything that is 'normal'. And to be frank, most of the shit people wear here would be unrecognizable to 99% of people out there and really doesn't mean anything outside of this forum. It's cute that some people have chosen to swing their e-dicks around on a discussion board to make up for what is in all likelihood a lack of power IRL, but I think sometimes people need to chill out and actually discuss shit without being catty and pretending to be in some sort of exclusive club that no0bs can't be part of. My clothing is boring, so what.
    If I wanted "normal" (and by that, I'm sure you mean shitty and pedestrian), I'd take a walk outside. Get the fuck out of WAYWT, this is for the stylish. Your fit is shit, you said so yourself, I'm sure the fabric is shit and uninteresting, so why the fuck did you post? And if you were half as secure as you pretend to be against we who have "a lack of power IRL," you wouldn't feel the need to defend your shit, now would you? PS: There should be a probationary WAYWT where newbs can be set loose, it's always the new class that brings the drama and shit fits.

7. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

[​IMG] Seems I need to shave, and eat more. only started eating real food from last night... god it was so delicious

8. thats.mana

thats.mana Senior member

Alright to much bitching lately. Steezin' on fools on a bunny, a fucking bunny!
    [​IMG]

9. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Pretty hot today. Cue the flip flop hate. I think my new Sperry's would have looked good, but they've given me a massive blister on my toe and I'm beginning to think they're too small for me (which blows, they're pricy here in Canada). If anyone's in the market for some navy blue Sperry Top Siders in a size 10, you might be in luck. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

I swear that most people here have no idea how to deal with trolls.

11. fuji

fuji Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Had my hair cut today, little bit off the fringe.

T shirt: Topman
    Jeans: Nudies
    Shoes: Jil Sander
    Watch: Longines

12. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

The length of that toe is a mindtrip

13. jamays00

jamays00 Well-Known Member

^^ good overall 'fit', some might think it douchey though. If I had a complaint I would say that I dislike the colour of the tee shirt. Is that dark grey or dark green? perhaps try a white v-neck.
    T is a really dark grey, wasnt going for a douchey look
    Yeah, for a n00b fit it's not bad, but the shoes are mismatched with the jacket. The jeans need to be hemmed a bit as well.
    agreed about the hem they are brand new
    Can't really assess, take a better photo please.
    camera is broke, took the pic with a macbook webcam ha picked a great time to start posting pics huh
    The blazer is too big in the shoulders and the jeans desperately need a hem. Shirt looks not bad and the sneakers seem ok, but as others said a better photo would help.
    blazer actually fits quite snug in the shoulders (just looks a little off in the pic) but sleeves are a bit long, it has functioning buttons so id sooner toss it in the dryer before i had the sleeves altered from the shoulder on a $40 jacket heres todays pic... again with the bad macbook quality [​IMG] h&m old gap khakis cut into shorts varvatos shoes

14. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Everything looks fine, but not outstanding.

Stand up straight, fix your camera, don't respond to every piece of criticism.

15. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

hahaha that outfit looks horrible dude.[​IMG]

dude it's a costume

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.