• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
Why are the only comments on my fits about my build? There are other people as thin as me on the forum.

Who?

Possibilities.

SF hyper-focuses on specific things for specific people and has trouble letting go. Your leg to shoe proportion has caught its eye.

Or, your actual leg to shoe proportion. Even if you won't do squats, a different cut may be in order.

Or, there is nothing wrong with fits, SF is wrong. The easiest way to prove SF wrong is go post on SuFu and get mad rep. SuFu love a skinny du.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
29endhl.jpg

No way that girl is Japanese, goddamnn That N. Hoolywood sweat is great, too

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
2v1172s.jpg
2ywe1l1.jpg
ej6e0n.jpg
aeglus, what suit is this? i see that you wasted no time putting those Bemers to good use
devil.gif

Sancho Panzo Christ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
Who?

Possibilities.

SF hyper-focuses on specific things for specific people and has trouble letting go. Your leg to shoe proportion has caught its eye.

Or, your actual leg to shoe proportion. Even if you won't do squats, a different cut may be in order.

Or, there is nothing wrong with fits, SF is wrong. The easiest way to prove SF wrong is go post on SuFu and get mad rep. SuFu love a skinny du.

i think fuji is a student at cambridge. he's probably way smarter than you are man.

Riio

Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
im tryna find a ms. dismal of my own. shell have to live without the blahniks though unless shes gonna be my sugar momma

post another fitpic? i like your photography (your fits are pretty good too i guess)

gtu2004

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
No way that girl is Japanese, goddamnn

That N. Hoolywood sweat is great, too

why can't she be japanese?

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Those socks bother me

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
played a show today
img3225x.jpg

gap jacket
cheap monday tee
prps blackxblack ramblers
CPs

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Having your denim jacket and jeans the same colour looks horrible. One should be significantly lighter then the other.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
EH, you kind of have the drizzt pose down...try a new angle?
Also,

"Working out is the the modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothes and go to the gym instead."

incessantly quoted, incessantly ignored. Just sayin'

I think those might be black pants with a blue jacket, fuji...just hard to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads