The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skunkworks

skunkworks Senior member

I can't wait to be middle aged, whiny, and obsessed with an internet forum.

2. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Poster named "prick" is a _ _ _ _ _ , _ _ _ _ _ _ , and a _ _ _

3. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

Point being that color makes me look shorter

i wouldn't worry about that bro. looks much better with the colour.

If you're worried about looking shorter, just avoid 3 button jackets, shorts, high tops and boot tucks.

Of them, i'd only avoid 3 button jackets cos they're shit anyway.
    I think the jacket works well with most saturated solids, hence the pants. I'm betting there are other ways to use it though I just haven't tried yet to see. Drew tends to like things more toned down than I've been making them, I just don't think monochrome is a necessity - actually there is a bit of subtle brown in the jacket pattern, it's not just black / white.

i like the jacket with the wine pants.
    Glad to see you're finally shedding that weight after two years of promises, Perez; only around 40 more lbs to go!

Whether you forgot to zip them after a mens room rendezvous or simply can't get the fly any higher due to child bearing hips, you really should have thought twice before posting this image.

Weird, I didn't know that anyone else referenced his similarity to Perez Hilton and Perez's weight loss goals. Guess I'll have to lurk more before I come up with inventive remarks that meet your lofty standards!

Aw poor otter is distraught that we didn't find his Perez reference funny or original.

btw i already no what you're gonna say now...go for it.

4. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Though I fully endorse what little input he and KentMoney are allowed to have on this forum.

[​IMG]

5. dibadiba

dibadiba Affiliate Vendor

kryptix, I dig it. seems like vests are usually frowned on upon here, but you got the textures going together great without being over the top. only thing I'd change would be to tuck the collar of your shirt under the vest. The rounded shawl collar with the edges of the shirt overlapping it looks out of place

6. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

I think the marble jacket would look 100x more boring with black pants, and don't think the pants compete with the jacket at all. Sure it's monochrome vs. color, but the marble vs. solid is a lot more important

7. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

8. DLester

DLester Senior member

JD: marble + red is too much. Both of those pieces are really fine and should be the focal point of an outfit. put them together, and it is over the top unless you are wearing them in a special context that I cannot imagine.

it isn't ridiculous looking, but there is a better way to wear them.

Where are you wearing these fashion forward looks you have been posting? Are these for going out at night, work, running errands (probably not that) or what?

we are never going to shake the otter/kent curse are we?

9. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

I'm sure you expect me to reference your unfortunate looks or something but, alas, I don't remember any of your posts as I am not Otter. Though I fully endorse what little input he and KentMoney are allowed to have on this forum.
    you can't be serious, ok. you're otter, ok. middle aged man who used to be a nice chubby guy who spent his whole life seeing buff assholes taking all the girls he stalked. so one day after reading every dating book in the world that told him to be a dick to everyone "cos sluts are into that", he decided to become his own nemesis. but he can never be happy because he's shit scared that someone (i.e. his wife) will find out that he's actually a pussy, and will never give it up again. so he spends his spare time trolling forums by commenting on people's bodies and make oscure homosexual references (his other biggest insecurity). does that sound like you? there's probably more than one of you...

10. cez

cez Senior member

[​IMG]

h&m
    dior
    ndc

11. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

12. *Tee*

*Tee* Senior member

@ Cez

Some balm for you soul:

Those Diors fit you very well in the upper block, which wasn't visible in your last WAYWT, due to the long(er) shirt, my purty, mexican-american, small-footed princess ( no poof | you're in the loop )...

The bad news:

Beauty of scenery > Fit creativity

@ Shoreman

I'm sorry to say this, but it's obviously not the face that needs to be censored in this case...

13. Earnest Hemingway

Earnest Hemingway Senior member

yeah those shorts fit pretty badly, and that's coming from someone who likes to wear fuller shorts from time to time

14. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

I really like the fit Shoreman, looks relaxed and comfy. Can't see the shoes too well, they suede desert boots?

15. jet

jet Persian Bro

shoreman jockin my ghey nautica steez

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.