The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

Alright here it goes [​IMG] [​IMG] Uniqlo ??? Gap (cut slacks) Florshiem I need a better camera
    Not too shabby, abby. (but only b/c you're black, suck it Chrono)

2. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

Avast there me swabby. Running late for the flotilla?

3. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Senior member

edit [​IMG]

4. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

He looks just as pathetically slim as 95% of the twinks in this thread... at least the tee shirt fits nicely!

bravo charlie this is delta niner. we have usage of the word "twink." confirmation received. welcome back otter. over.

5. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Senior member

i was wearing
    h&m (not pictured)
    levis
    michael kors

did jet make fun of u 4 this

6. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

Umm sorry, but cool the kid's fit is whack city.

7. Humperdink

Humperdink Senior member

cool the kid - the shirt looks Williamsburg and the surcingle belt/ loafers/ cuffed shorts look Martha's Vineyard(-ish). A patterned short-sleeve button-up or even a polo would match the theme of the lower half, while still having the playfulness/ "informality" you seem to want in wearing the Uniqlo v-neck. There's a ton of options out there for patterned summer shirts right now: Dries van Noten, Stephen Schneider, WWM, This is not a polo shirt, etc.

8. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

I have been working out on a daily bases and eating more recently so thats probably why. I've put on about 30 pound since I started posting WAYWT photos last september. They're only size 11, not that big?
    well done! after managing to put on the first 10lbs pretty easily, i'm struggling with the next 10.
    Who makes the leather jacket?
    ToJ

9. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

cool the kid - the shirt looks Williamsburg and the surcingle belt/ loafers/ cuffed shorts look Martha's Vineyard(-ish). A patterned short-sleeve button-up or even a polo would match the theme of the lower half, while still having the playfulness/ "informality" you seem to want in wearing the Uniqlo v-neck. There's a ton of options out there for patterned summer shirts right now: Dries van Noten, Stephen Schneider, WWM, This is not a polo shirt, etc.
    I am not ashamed to say I am going more for Williamsburg than Martha's Vineyard. Again pics didn't show it but the shorts are a little frayed and distressed from biking. What would take the country club out of that? I have a military web belt and plan on getting some white canvas sneakers like Chucks, but from a more obscure maker (Muji?).

10. Keeb

Keeb Member

I am not ashamed to say I am going more for Williamsburg than Martha's Vineyard. Again pics didn't show it but the shorts are a little frayed and distressed from biking. What would take the country club out of that? I have a military web belt and plan on getting some white canvas sneakers like Chucks, but from a more obscure maker (Muji?).

Get some sawas. I'm gonna pick some up this week hopefully. Anyone else try them out yet?

http://www.sawashoes.com/eng/

11. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

It was chilly today [​IMG]

12. mattt

mattt Senior member

Just got this APC jacket..
    [​IMG]

13. bluemagic

bluemagic Senior member

Fuji looks excellent. You finally get someone with a 10-drop, which is supposed to be desirable, and people talk shit about him.

14. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Cool fits GraphicNovelty... not crazy about the hat, but maybe it fits your personality

15. puddin

puddin Senior member

lol you guys are weird. cool the kid doesn't really look good or stylish or anything. he's wearing a p lame tee half tucked into shorts that don't look that great (i like some shorts) with loafers. Is it because he's black that people are being overly constructive but still positive. People seem normal most the time with skissi and kronik (where has he been lately), pg2g and others.

that's an odd conclusion to jump to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.