1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samsterdam

samsterdam Senior member

I wasn't sure which boots I liked better. I need to get the heel on the brown ones replaced since I've worn the rubber down.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dude's got the complete Calvin and Hobbes collection. Respect.

2. Mr. Pharmacist

Mr. Pharmacist Senior member

Abandoned the summer sweatshorts uniform today as I am actually doing something

[​IMG]

3. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

those sneakers don't work there imo

4. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

OMG are those Lanvins? I love that fit if they are... if not, decent fit but go w/some low tops. Def don't like the cuff over the sneakers, it looks like when two people are walking towards each other and neither knows whether to go left or right

5. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

6. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

7. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Haha even though I wouldn't put it past some people on here.

PS just read through a ton of posts to catch up on everything i missed this weekend

8. Mr. Pharmacist

OMG are those Lanvins? I love that fit if they are... if not, decent fit but go w/some low tops. Def don't like the cuff over the sneakers, it looks like when two people are walking towards each other and neither knows whether to go left or right

In this case they walked into each other and are now making love.

Seriously though:
    those sneakers don't work there imo

Fair enough, I've been trying to integrate these for like a year now, but not being very tall and whatnot doesn't help. Maybe they'll make their way to b&s

9. the shah

the shah Senior member

you just need slimmer pants if you want to tuck them like that, but it's something a few people have pulled off well here

10. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

In this case they walked into each other and are now making love. Seriously though: Fair enough, I've been trying to integrate these for like a year now, but not being very tall and whatnot doesn't help. Maybe they'll make their way to b&s
    What size are the MMMs? Anyway you need slimmer pants dude, also figure your proportions out, also your shirt makes you look ever so slightly out of shape, if you're not, then do your best to fix that by wearing the right clothes. If you out of shape...well that's one of the most important things, it gets said here alot but maybe not enough.

11. APK

APK Senior member

What size are the MMMs? Anyway you need slimmer pants dude, also figure your proportions out, also your shirt makes you look ever so slightly out of shape, if you're not, then do your best to fix that by wearing the right clothes. If you out of shape...well that's one of the most important things, it gets said here alot but maybe not enough.

Especially in MC.

12. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

In this case they walked into each other and are now making love.

Seriously though:

Fair enough, I've been trying to integrate these for like a year now, but not being very tall and whatnot doesn't help. Maybe they'll make their way to b&s

+1 to slimmer pants. look at sq's lanvin hitop fits. and he even approved of the raf hitop pant tuck i posted a few pages back on WAYWT[​IMG] AHAH

or you could try a pinroll.make sure its tight, the pinroll gives the effect of a taper sometimes.

13. sq4you

sq4you Senior member

Abandoned the summer sweatshorts uniform today as I am actually doing something

[​IMG]

why do the tongues on yours look substantially shorter than mine?

[​IMG]

14. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

they're hidden under the cuff

15. Mr. Pharmacist

That, and I have the tendency to push them down into the shoe a bit when I'm wearing them

16. sq4you

sq4you Senior member

they're hidden under the cuff

i don't think so. you can see the little top part of the tongue that has the suede on his (like the white leather on mine)

17. Nil

Nil Senior member

That, and I have the tendency to push them down into the shoe a bit when I'm wearing them
    Stop that. If you're going to tuck hightops, embrace them fully. They look blobby and shapeless in your fit pic compared to sq's.

18. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

Sq4you, the way that the laces are tied where the knot/bow ends up going vertical bothers me. Fix that!

I think Pharmacist's shirt doesn't make him look out of shape, but the loose pants with the slimmer shirt definitely fucks with the fit.

19. connor

connor Senior member

just the edge is under the cuff, i think it has more to do with him just not having his tongue pulled up...

pharmacist my real issue with that whole thing is its a real slim shirt and a slim shoe profile with a comparitavly full cut pair of pants

20. Mr. Pharmacist

Stop that. If you're going to tuck hightops, embrace them fully. They look blobby and shapeless in your fit pic compared to sq's.

The thing with the MMM highs are that the tongues on these (the first version) are really really fat, if I remember correctly, the newer versions like SQ's are thinner (though maybe not)? Anyway, I'm rather short, so tucking with the tongue flying free probably wouldn't look too hot (Which might be another reason to sell they're size 43!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.