The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razele

Razele Senior member

Yo dawg go back to the Crew thread thanks

2. jet

jet Persian Bro

Yo dawg go back to lookin like everyone else in the mall thread thanks

fixd

3. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

This made me triple facepalm.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Having a family life is not mutually exclusive with having a decent job. Bad excuse.

Setting your aspirations real low is the easy, albeit lazy, way to go through life.

You are a petty piece of shit wrapped in nice clothing.

4. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

This made me triple facepalm.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Having a family life is not mutually exclusive with having a decent job. Bad excuse.

Setting your aspirations real low is the easy, albeit lazy, way to go through life.

shit man that's enough. His life is none of your business.

Might post a pic of my mooseknuckle just so then people are actually talking about clothes.

5. Listi

Listi Senior member

i'm supposed to be at a wedding in two hours and i look like this.. even my clothes are a wrinkled mess. can't shave because my face is too sunburned, like three days worth of hungover Hell yeah [​IMG] N Hoolywood Jil Tie Belt Raf Jil shoes nos visible
    semi-neckbeard works to create a vibe of effortless steez because no one who legit cared about their looks would ever rock that all the time @drama: Robbie has fun with clothes and seems like a decent person, why people gotta rag? @sq: Your valid points miss out on the fact that a lot of, good and intelligent, people don't necessarily want the traditional money/power/corporate ladder/etc. type success. I'm not in that boat, but I know a lot of people who just want a pleasant and stable life. It's not a cop out, it's just their version of success.

6. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

You are a petty piece of shit wrapped in nice clothing.
    rofl. can i have some tea with that hate?
    Nice jumper & more details on the watch please.
    its a Bell & Ross "Phantom" BR03-92. automatic with time + simple date. aviation type. movement is ETA2892. its 42mm in height, width, and dial diameter. black carbon coating over steal is supposedly almost diamond-like hardness however i havent rubbed it in gravel to test it lol.
    @sq: Your valid points miss out on the fact that a lot of, good and intelligent, people don't necessarily want the traditional money/power/corporate ladder/etc. type success. I'm not in that boat, but I know a lot of people who just want a pleasant and stable life. It's not a cop out, it's just their version of success.
    yeah i agree with you. the whole college thing isnt for everyone. certain people like bill gates, picasso, dali, etc dropped out or never went to college. those are generally people that excel at something. robbie however never fails to mention that he cant buy clothes because he has to buy gas, how poor he is or how little he has in life which gives the impression that he is begging for approval. the whole "im broke but its ok because i have my wife and flowers blossom and my life is great" is generally a façade. mr moo has a similar defense mechanism of throwing up the "my life is great because i have wonderful kids, loving wife and high speed internet with 27 years." anyways, i dont have a problem with mr moo because he generally posts nice pictures with good business attire and bags.

7. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

Funny enough, it's this thread that I check the most (I like seeing fits) and is also where my ignore list gets populated.

Thanx guyz.

8. Listi

Listi Senior member

Funny enough, it's this thread that I check the most (I like seeing fits) and is also where my ignore list gets populated.

Thanx guyz.

[​IMG]

9. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

[​IMG]

10. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

Wannabe Zissou lifestyle pic. Changing the tube of the front tyre on my shitty yamaha scorpio.
    [​IMG]
    yeah my booty's so phat you can see it from the front.
    Even got a EG jacket for ultimate zissou steeze
    [​IMG]
    speaking of zissou, here's the keychain thingy he made me:
    [​IMG]
    about a month of use.

11. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

who the fuck is johnh, and how soon until he's banned?

12. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

i dont have a problem with mr moo because he generally posts nice pictures with good business attire and bags.

*snicker*

13. bluemagic

bluemagic Senior member

Great silhouette! I like all your fits of course, but your starkest, most Conservative Business Dress fits are really the best. I know I'm a broken record.

14. APK

APK Senior member

If you've ever paid attention to Robbie's posts, it's silly to suggest he aspires to attain the whole corporate ballin' lifestyle. By the same token, though, he's voiced his displeasure about key aspects of his life (mostly his lousy job) frequently enough to prove that those things will maintain the chip on his shoulder. College certainly isn't for everyone, but if working at a Target-esque job forever isn't appealing, then you most likely need to make a change that probably involves a degree.

15. bluemagic

bluemagic Senior member

Great silhouette! I like all your fits of course, but your starkest, most Conservative Business Dress fits are really the best. I know I'm a broken record.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.