• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yo dawg go back to the Crew thread thanks

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Yo dawg go back to lookin like everyone else in the mall thread thanks

fixd

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
This made me triple facepalm.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Having a family life is not mutually exclusive with having a decent job. Bad excuse.

Setting your aspirations real low is the easy, albeit lazy, way to go through life.

You are a petty ************* wrapped in nice clothing.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
This made me triple facepalm.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Having a family life is not mutually exclusive with having a decent job. Bad excuse.

Setting your aspirations real low is the easy, albeit lazy, way to go through life.

**** man that's enough. His life is none of your business.

Might post a pic of my mooseknuckle just so then people are actually talking about clothes.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
i'm supposed to be at a wedding in two hours and i look like this.. even my clothes are a wrinkled mess. can't shave because my face is too sunburned, like three days worth of hungover Hell yeah
1zziauf.jpg
N Hoolywood Jil Tie Belt Raf Jil shoes nos visible

semi-neckbeard works to create a vibe of effortless steez because no one who legit cared about their looks would ever rock that all the time @drama: Robbie has fun with clothes and seems like a decent person, why people gotta rag? @sq: Your valid points miss out on the fact that a lot of, good and intelligent, people don't necessarily want the traditional money/power/corporate ladder/etc. type success. I'm not in that boat, but I know a lot of people who just want a pleasant and stable life. It's not a cop out, it's just their version of success.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
You are a petty ************* wrapped in nice clothing.
rofl. can i have some tea with that hate?
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Nice jumper & more details on the watch please.
its a Bell & Ross "Phantom" BR03-92. automatic with time + simple date. aviation type. movement is ETA2892. its 42mm in height, width, and dial diameter. black carbon coating over steal is supposedly almost diamond-like hardness however i havent rubbed it in gravel to test it lol.
Originally Posted by Listi
@sq: Your valid points miss out on the fact that a lot of, good and intelligent, people don't necessarily want the traditional money/power/corporate ladder/etc. type success. I'm not in that boat, but I know a lot of people who just want a pleasant and stable life. It's not a cop out, it's just their version of success.
yeah i agree with you. the whole college thing isnt for everyone. certain people like bill gates, picasso, dali, etc dropped out or never went to college. those are generally people that excel at something. robbie however never fails to mention that he cant buy clothes because he has to buy gas, how poor he is or how little he has in life which gives the impression that he is begging for approval. the whole "im broke but its ok because i have my wife and flowers blossom and my life is great" is generally a façade. mr moo has a similar defense mechanism of throwing up the "my life is great because i have wonderful kids, loving wife and high speed internet with 27 years." anyways, i dont have a problem with mr moo because he generally posts nice pictures with good business attire and bags.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnH123
Funny enough, it's this thread that I check the most (I like seeing fits) and is also where my ignore list gets populated.

Thanx guyz.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
IMG_1356.png

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wannabe Zissou lifestyle pic. Changing the tube of the front tyre on my ****** yamaha scorpio.
DSC00801.jpg

yeah my booty's so phat you can see it from the front.
Even got a EG jacket for ultimate zissou steeze
DSC00803.jpg

speaking of zissou, here's the keychain thingy he made me:
DSC00800.jpg

about a month of use.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
who the **** is johnh, and how soon until he's banned?

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great silhouette! I like all your fits of course, but your starkest, most Conservative Business Dress fits are really the best. I know I'm a broken record.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you've ever paid attention to Robbie's posts, it's silly to suggest he aspires to attain the whole corporate ballin' lifestyle. By the same token, though, he's voiced his displeasure about key aspects of his life (mostly his lousy job) frequently enough to prove that those things will maintain the chip on his shoulder. College certainly isn't for everyone, but if working at a Target-esque job forever isn't appealing, then you most likely need to make a change that probably involves a degree.

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido

Great silhouette! I like all your fits of course, but your starkest, most Conservative Business Dress fits are really the best. I know I'm a broken record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads