• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Looks good and you know it. Monkstraps >>>> Loafers

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Best aeglus fit ever

edit: here's a fit from my friend yesterday when she was promoting a party, she wanted me to post it. She is baller for pulling off astro-boy boots
f0sobs.jpg

Dig the enthusiasm

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
actually undershirt is bad, but jacket looks good and the lower half is perfect. aeglus are those the skull 5010's that you were too big to fit into before?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Aeglus fit was bad....

Yeah, I don't like it either. The cockbib clashes with the leather/hair. I'm trying to wrap my head around it, and came up with - drunk as **** Rockabilly dude going for a morning beer. Forgot to put real shirt over his A-shirt.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
http://www.lookbook.nu

The photography is good, but pretty much every poster has the embarassing sensibilities of typical 16 year old kids who've read Yeats for the first time. Looks like people who will go to ****** liberal arts colleges and write even shittier (never-to-be-published) novels.

PG, that looks great, and you know it. Right amount of restraint and whimsy, and of course, great fit. Trolling for compliments?

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
^Right amount of restraint is a good way to put it - PG you have taste, that's why you can do these things. Take all of the same elements as Paolo, know where to draw the line on the little details (what PS or links to use, shirt with a fabric more suited to casual fits, styling of the shoes, etc), and make it fit as well as all of your stuff does, and you can make the concept work. It isn't revolutionary, it's just execution. I wouldn't say this is among the best you've posted, but it is good, as your posts consistently are.

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
unless you are PhatGuido or make over 200k per year, we don't care to see lifestyle pics.
You know someday when you grow up and get over yourself and the things you can afford, you might start to look like you have style. PG looks good because he knows what to do with his money. I don't think you do.

Originally Posted by Phat Guido

Back to my take
100515brog-5.jpg

100515brog-7-4.jpg
100515brog-6_4.jpg
[/b][/color][/size][/font]

Quoted for greatness.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
^tease, i was hoping for a fit.

Originally Posted by autobot_tom
nike
nikon
lemon coca
apc
chucks
DSC_0937.jpg

I like this, it is a fit, a lifestyle pic, and there is coke involved... keep posting mang.

-rF

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Berlin, to be fair, PG has not only had a long time to develop the fairly focused aesthetic he wears, while it may be consistently great it's also nothing terribly adventurous. The flip side of not knowing what to do with your money when buying clothes is trying things that may or may not work for the sake of experimentation, just to see if it will. I can relate to that lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads