• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Alright... having a discussion with a buddy of mine. He says that the two jackets below (North Face puffy jacket and Raf Simons Bomber) are "very similar". I say that they are... not similar at all other than being black puffy jackets. Thoughts?

35l99jn.jpg

I mean, they do look alike if you don't care about clothes. Just like people think Picasso or Basquiat looks like their kid did it if they don't care about art.

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I wear the same 4 stitches everyday, just different colors

Finally some T weather

Details

Cream "Tissue" wrinkled T
Overdyed Navy Jeans
Reversed Leather Moccs
-Maison Martin Margiela-​

RXS09

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moo, to the untrained eye they look extremely similar. Even to the trained eye, they look somewhat similar. No matter how you twist it, no matter how much more expensive one is than the other, they are both puffy black jackets.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Tuesday:

Barbour
Common People
Bleu de Paname
Epaulet EPs
DMs

MoK, this is pretty ok, needs more slouching and more black. then it would be the real deal SWD swaggerz.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Denim jacket is cool and the color is great but I think it really throws off the fit because of the khaki from the parka. I would have preferred dark navy as a mid-layer, but as it stands it's just a weird hodgepodge of colors

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also all you assholes talking about Ervell are SO WRONG

You can't wear that **** unless you are an Asian girl with a chest

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Denim jacket is cool and the color is great but I think it really throws off the fit because of the khaki from the parka. I would have preferred dark navy as a mid-layer, but as it stands it's just a weird hodgepodge of colors

Yeah I feel that. Didn't have too many other options and I like the way this jacket looks over this shirt without the parka, but alas it was raining. Could have worn my olive eg shawl collar, but it would have been too warm. IF I HAD MY CREAM ARAN SWEATER I WOULD HAVE WORN THAT BUT IT STILL ISN'T HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads