1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ivwri

Ivwri Senior member

Really like that Advanced. I have been meaning to start wearing denim again and that is pushing me a bit more in that direction. Will see what I can find.

Today's fit. Apologies for the lighting, but I only remembered to do this in the evening.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Peir Wu
    Merz B Schwanen
    YYPH
    Peir Wu x Snowman
    Ann Demeulemeester

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    85 people like this.
  2. iamacyborg

iamacyborg Senior member

Jacket's much too long to be wearing with jeans.

1 person likes this.
  3. the shah

the shah Senior member

Thank you amigos , glad a couple people enjoy the stuff I share :)

@ivwri and @ManofKent back posting is great news :slayer:

very nice fits in past bunch of pages, not least of course @Parker's which had been rather overdue (according to me)

4. poilu

poilu Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    3 people like this.
  5. kgfan5

kgfan5 Senior member

ivwri, that is just awesome.

6. thewho13

thewho13 Senior member

The T-1 looks great. And this also reminds me... The other night I had an extremely unusual dream. Most nights I don't remember what happens in my dreams, but this one stuck around simply because it was so insane. I was walking around what looked like my former college campus. All of a sudden, a car starts pulling out of a parking stop right beside where I'm walking. The driver—who can clearly see where I am walking—eases the car into my direction and continues rolling toward me. He bumps into me, continues going faster, and I ultimately get pushed up onto the hood of the car. Of course I fall off as soon as he stops. I gather myself slowly and get up, after which he hits me again. He's toying with me and so I get mad, producing a knife from my hip. I stab right through the hood of his car, all the way to the engine, and I kill the machine. Now he gets mad. I take off running, trying to get away, trying to get as far away from this maniac as possible. I find myself weaving through human traffic in a strange and massive subterranean walkway, which is criss-crossed by other massive walkways suspended above and hanging below. Escalators everywhere, stairs leading down down down, elevators flying sideways, trains collecting people at the occasional juncture. I'm still worried about getting caught by the disgruntled maniac driver, so I'm moving as quickly as I can past the bodies in front of me. After about 20 minutes of dream-time, I figure I've made my escape and that I'll be alright. More and more bodies are filling in the walkway and it's getting a little too crowded. A bathroom sign appears in front of me. I could use a restroom stop I tell myself. And besides, it's not like he'd find me in this one bathroom in this massive underground station. So I enter the bathroom and step up to one of the urinals. I'm humming along, doing my thing, when a cold draft fills the room and I hear the sound of footsteps behind me. A man steps to the urinal next to mine. He's sweating, breathing heavily, muttering a string of curses under his breath. It hits me immediately. Oh SHIT—it's him. And as if he can hear the gears shifting around in my head, mutual understanding falls upon the room with a dull thud. I want to run but I'm already mid-stream; I can't stop myself. Bob Saget turns his head to face me, recognizes me as the kid who stabbed his car to death, and then starts pissing all over me laughing fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hahahahahahahaahahaha.

18 people like this.
  7. B0Bs4g3t

B0Bs4g3t Senior member

^lol wtf. That's great.

8. caseyfud

caseyfud Senior member

I can change for u

9. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

better pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11 people like this.
  10. nahneun

nahneun Senior member

those shoes are too shiny for that fit. need something more casual

1 person likes this.
  11. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

12. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

that bomber doesn't really look good

18 people like this.
  13. poilu

poilu Senior member

agree with nahneun. but the colour scheme is good

edit: the trouser/jean waitband is ruining the tee shirt. maybe a knit would help that, or wear the trousers slightly lower.

1 person likes this.
  14. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

I was gonna say it needs tailored pants and a sweater. It's very cropped, I don't think it can be worn casually.

2 people like this.
  15. canstyleace

canstyleace Senior member

jacket body looks too short for your frame, maybe just pic or shirt length but idk

16. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

I thought about that but this felt more comfortable. I would have worn the guidis but it was an or day.

17. kgfan5

kgfan5 Senior member

bene, i'll take it off your misery. sell me that bomber.

7 people like this.
  18. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Maison Martin Margiela - Short Sleeve Dinner Shirt - Viscose Drawstring Dinner Trousers - Reversed Leather Moccs - Cartier

33 people like this.
  19. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

:lol:

20. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

No, bene! These coats are like the Infinity Gems; no mortal should possess them all. I fear this will only hasten kg's god-like reign -- and we don't yet know what that could look like. It's too powerful to even contemplate. It could destroy us all.

6 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.