• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nemo '13 Fit (spoiler'd for lack of fashunz):

Because I'm twelve years old and I love Community, I went to a friend's place the other day and we watched the premier... in a pillow fort. With pancakes. :embar:

Then went out during Nemo to a friend's birthday party later that night. There wasn't too much snow on the ground when we left, but with the wind blowing snow in our faces the entire time it was almost impossible to see ****.

When I got back home, my hair was completely coated in snow. I literally had to yank it out because it had started freezing in clumps on my head.

I know you Nordic fellas have probably seen far worse, but it's something entirely different here when infrastructure and **** isn't built to handle continuous snowfall like this. I went to Trader Joe's the other day to stock up on food, and the guy working there told me this was absolutely the busiest day they'd ever had—far busier than Thanksgiving, or when Sandy touched down (although Sandy didn't hit us nearly that hard at all up here). Yeah, strange times.

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a very similar keffiyeh that a friend got for me when she was in turkey
also
awesome fort, love community too, great premiere :slayer:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Synth, what would you recommend? My closet is pretty tame, lots of boring Geller, Schneider and Ervell.

Id efinitely don't think it looks bad, there - far from it. I like the idea of trainers, too - maybe it's just the "normal" grey sweatshirt that I'd swap out sometime, you know? Something with more length, more texture, more volume, more visual interest - maybe along with some geller jeans or something, or some tapered wool trousers. I'm just running the basketball show through my head, and it seems like you could do a lot with most of his clothing.

Last edited:

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sev is now in Wife That **** or Brace for Epic "You've Wasted the Best Years of My Life" Rant territory.

Trust me, it's been on my mind, but she doesn't want to get married for another few years...or at least that's what she tells me :paranoia:

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Id efinitely don't think it looks bad, there - far from it. I like the idea of trainers, too - maybe it's just the "normal" grey sweatshirt that I'd swap out sometime, you know? Something with more length, more texture, more volume, more visual interest - maybe along with some geller jeans or something, or some tapered wool trousers. I'm just running the basketball show through my head, and it seems like you could do a lot with most of his clothing.

I see what you mean, have been debating picking up some more "layered" clothing, maybe a double layered Geller tank or something along those lines; and I agree about the tapered wool trousers, but feel like I need a pair that's a little more adventurous than my +J's that I wear.

tick tock bro

Oh gawd, never thought I'd say it, but let's go back to the "what do I do with my life after college" discussion

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thewho, that's an awesome fort
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

also, got so scared they had completely destroyed the show at the beginning of the episode, before they revealed it was in abed's happy place
laugh.gif

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

also, got so scared they had completely destroyed the show at the beginning of the episode, before they revealed it was in abed's happy place :laugh:

What, how did you not immediately realize that was a joke :foo:

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thewho, that's an awesome fort 
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

also, got so scared they had completely destroyed the show at the beginning of the episode, before they revealed it was in abed's happy place :laugh:
that was actually a user made post from reddit months ago and Community used it.

dBUyxWX.png

Last edited:

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saturday lunchtime visit to the local.

Not a great photo angle, but I couldn't find anywhere else to prop the camera...

Oliver Spencer
Cro'Jack
Jeanshop 'Rocker' (should have sized down...)
Sanders

Last edited:

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trapped under ice:

DH, DH, DH, SLP

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Saturday lunchtime visit to the local.

Not a great photo angle, but I couldn't find anywhere else to prop the camera...

Oliver Spencer
Cro'Jack
Jeanshop 'Rocker' (should have sized down...)
Sanders

Really not sure about the cuffs on those jeans - the top half is so dark that for me, the focal point is at your ankles because of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads