• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you have totally dominated this thread for the last couple of weeks. you have plenty of feedback. the polite thing to do would be to take some time to reflect on the feedback and let it sink in, rather than coming back with the same type of thing every day. this is not the "teach elisix how to dress" thread.

Point taken.

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You've been here for over 3 months :laugh:
And I'm not trying to attack you either (noone is actually), just trying to explain

Last edited:

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Time flies when your having fun. 3 months it is then.

No more fit pics until I 1, tailor my **** or 2, tuck my shirt.
fight[1].gif

buran

Reaction score
Something something next time meet outside uniqlo.

Last edited:

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Elitism is such a welcome change around here.

It's so boring repeatedly hearing from nice, thoughtful and helpful people who think that this thread is about showing your fits, learning from others, providing advice and going on a bit of a personal journey.

And just in case you and a couple more heroes around here are stupid in addition to rude, I offer you this;

e·lit·ism
/iˈlēˌtizəm/
Noun

The advocacy or existence of an elite as a dominating element in a system or society.
The attitude or behavior of a person or group who regard themselves as belonging to an elite.

Time for a group hug? :)

Whats the value of feedback you don't listen to

I have only been back for maybe 2 weeks and you have posted the same fit at least 4 times

It seems you like to see yourself on the computer screen (which is fine, we all do) but you don't really care about feedback. A blog might be a better format for you.

And are you in LA? I feel like your fits would be way more interesting with more layers, which I'm guessing/hoping is a no go for you. As is though, boring, sometimes ill fitting chinos, boring but decent fitting button downs and generally boring to ugly shoes will always make for boring fits. Switch it up

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like your sweater who!

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The real winner is Ervell who has everyone except AndrewRW convinced it's a sweater not a sweatshirt. I have another version and I admit they do seem like sweaters.

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sorry what? You must be kidding surely.

Pray tell, what should I be doing different?

the difference here is that he didn't post this samefit a 100 times in 3 months. You can actually see the improvements in his subsequent pics.

Yes you have a right to post what you want but at point it becomes semi trolling when you post the same fits with the same complaint from not just you but everyone else.

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe WAYWT translates to what are you wearing every day in australian.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
could be
fosters is Australian for beer , who knows what other kinds of messed up translations they have going on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads