• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score

shout out to Dave, the styleforumite who my ex-girlfriend dated immediatly after i broke up with her in a pathetic attempt to hurt my feelings and funnily enough get me back, at the same time. I guess buying her a BMW for her birthday didn't work?

Sup man, Dave here. Just wanted to say you don't know what you're talking about and your girl was bored of you from day one. It's tempting to say she's happier now but that isn't the case; I had to ditch that **** fast and the car was just supposed to be a vessel for her to off herself. She was a real crazy girl; Laura Palmer ****. You had no idea man. Anyways, gotta run *zooms off in a jet leaving a steam trail behind that spells CUCKOLD*

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
Don't make me get out the belt; I work overtime every week to put jawnz in your closet and I'm not going to tolerate your back-talk.

IT'S BAD ENOUGH ... THAT YOU BRING THIS STUBBORNNESS ... INTO MY LIFE ... AND TO MOM'S LIFE ... DON'T BRING IT INTO EVERYBODY ELSE'S

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I see no (10). :lurk:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

shout out to Dave, the styleforumite who my ex-girlfriend dated immediatly after i broke up with her in a pathetic attempt to hurt my feelings and funnily enough get me back, at the same time. I guess buying her a BMW for her birthday didn't work?

No **** but if I was a chick I would definitely want on.

i would definitely ******** with another man.
no ****

There are only a couple of attractive guys posting regularly on this thread :-(

Interesting day in this thread.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I seem to remember a certain someone talking about handsome DOODS recently.

VVVVV
3O6qn.png

Last edited:

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
lol you thought you were included in that? PSH
stirpot.gif

Can we get a Hunks of Styleforum 2014 calendar made up? Could be a good way to raise money for the site and we could sell them at a meetup with PURSEFORUM

Also there should be a month with the whole NYC crew
blush.gif
. unstoppable.

Last edited:

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
lol you thought you were included in that? PSH
stirpot.gif

Can we get a Hunks of Styleforum 2014 calendar made up? Could be a good way to raise money for the site and we could sell them at a meetup with PURSEFORUM

Also there should be a month with the whole NYC crew
blush.gif
. unstoppable
wearing only Schneider fringed thongs of course...
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads