• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Real quick pic the GF snapped earlier today, hungover me on the way to go see Django Unchained

Schneider
Nom de Guerre
Uniqlo
Uniqlo
Fiorentini + Baker (no vis)

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What did you think of Django

I really liked it. Not sure about how it rates to his other films. I still like PF most relative to RDogs/IB/ and Django. Never saw Kill Bill

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks toasty, it's gonna be getting a lot of wear, I love it. And Bene, it was entertaining, Tarantino's pacing always seems to come off as awkward when he does a linear narrative though

Kill Bill is my favorite, but I'm a sucker for training montages

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^moo that jacket is great, what is it? Also, gray Ijevan club :fistbump:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks toasty, it's gonna be getting a lot of wear, I love it. And Bene, it was entertaining, Tarantino's pacing always seems to come off as awkward when he does a linear narrative though
Kill Bill is my favorite, but I'm a sucker for training montages

Truth, felt the awkwardness a little bit in the middle

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I loved Django Unchained. Germany was well represented. Quentin however is as great as a director and writer he is, a very weak actor...
I apparently missed the part where leonardo dicaprio cut his hand? by hitting on the table?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i can't help but think of a venereal disease when i see your username :uhoh:

das a nice shirt though

moo texture shot is great :drool:

thanks for thumbs and comments , it is indeed lot of fun mon cher tween

how to end NYE properly

this is what i had on nye, shabushabu with some friends

Last edited:

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
i'm always curious about people who post high quality food shots. do you just happen to have a camera with you, or do you bring its specifically for the food? does anyone say anything? I was out to dinner a few weeks ago with some friends and some girl brought a nikon with a long ass lens to take shots of the food, was really distracting.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i can't generalize about people posting high quality shots, you can ask in the what are you eating now thread. but i generally have my camera on me, it's a small nex5 + a voigtlander lens most of time so not as intrusive as a big rig + long lens or what have you. i just like taking photos, not necessarily of food (though at times i am guilty of this too but i agree it's not a good habit to get into). i found something about the raw ingredients organized like that rather pleasing, especially in contrast to the savagery of uncooked meat and boiling broth, all juxtaposed next to one another. the guy is also a semi-pro photographer so whenever we get together at his place he is always up for taking shots, having guests become muses for the night, discuss photography/photographers/equipment and messing with different lenses etc.

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Fuuuuuuu, actual spoilers in spoilers.

really minor spoiler adds literally nothing to the story.
and if you are neither a major cinephile/nor suffer from autism you may neither notice nor care during the watching of the movie. I will definitely watch the extended cut, though.

@ shah, I looooove hot pot.

just had some recently in tianjin:
low quality cell phone shots of yet empty hot pot; i forgot about taking pictures when the tons of seafood, vegs, shrooms and other meats arrived...but you get the idea

and my username is not a veneral disease...

more PV = n*R*T

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^that's a real sad looking hot pot

not even sure wth is going on. Looks rather unappealing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads