• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
good lord i wanna fly a plane into this thread

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
yep i've got a few marsupials on the list i'd love to dispose of

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a couple of friends who are ******** and they are a riot. when they sing, they do a lot of hand movements; they are very expressive. I heard these days many straight guys are into ********.

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
all he needs to do is shave the sides of his head and we'll be one big happy ginger look-alike family

Never (my ears are weirdly shaped). My haircut has always been a little too Young Republican so I'm currently growing it out kinda like that redhead Raf used back in 03-04. With a switch to contacts it'll either be a massive improvement or make me look like a bad Rupert Grint impersonator.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What the ****? This derail is now about pizza. Like burgers, pizza affects more people than the current derailment.

Here in the bay: Tony's Pizza Napoletana (chef/owner is Tony Gemignani of World Pizza Champion fame) is probably the best, but we don't really have too many good spots (that I know of). Zero Zero is OK, but their fried chicken/soft serve are probably better than the pizza.

Didn't make it to Pizzeria Mozza down in LA last time. Little Dom's breakfast pizza is the business though.

Edit: If all else fails, Jet keep the engine warm on the runway.

Last edited:

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i haven't had pizza in a while

or do i say that i haven't had it in a minute?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
def need to check out napoletana or whatever the ******* is i like that guy's style of giving ny the finger

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you're ever in Copenhagen, mother has the best pizza in the city, bar none. Only a couple blocks from the best microbrewery in town, Mikkeller Bar.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my wife makes home made pizza, and it is delicious.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Homemade is good/fun too, but I don't try to emulate the same stuff I like from restaurants. Simply don't have the heat.

There are some people in SW&D that live near Pizzeria Bianco in Arizona right?

Last edited:

istasi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TBH, Mozza wasn't a game-changer for me. Probably roughly tied for best pizza I've had in the US, but no better than a place like Osteria in Philly. Maybe that's more of a testament to Osteria than a knock on Mozza, though.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

TBH, Mozza wasn't a game-changer for me. Probably roughly tied for best pizza I've had in the US, but no better than a place like Osteria in Philly. Maybe that's more of a testament to Osteria than a knock on Mozza, though.

what did you have? there are some that aren't that great and some that are ******* great so all depends on what you order

squash blossoms are good as **** and i also get the caprese with pane bianco, ******* amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads