• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

obvious troll is, in fact, obvious. also oblivious.

given his history I'm honestly not sure... I think he actually believes what he says. But when your head is so far up your own ass the air is bound to smell oh so sweet!

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
So, because I'm still not sure what "ronnel" means, or is, I googled "ronnel" and this was the definition in the first link. My thoughts in parenthesis.

"A solid, light brown compound (OK, accurate thus far) , C8H8CI3O3PS (I see H8 in there, makes sense), used as an insecticide (so it's a negative thing depending on your perspective), especially against flies and cockroaches. (Of course! Guys, we're the roaches and flies, and Ronnel ***** on all of us and makes us disappear).

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ronnel

Last edited:

diniro

Reaction score

wow you just can't stop putting your foot in your mouth can you? First of all genius it's "If I weren't smart.... etc" (it's called the subjunctive mood... go look it up or go get your GED). Second, concerning style and usage it's "utmost confidence", although for the fashionable and unstylish "utter most" is not grammatically incorrect so reciprocating your graciousness I'll let it slide. Third, your conflating confidence with arrogance (which is what your post repeatedly display) is laughable and the sign of one truly unawares. Lastly, Mr. Ronnel.... where you are so woefully mistaken is that you may indeed be rich but you are by no means wealthy and your admitted lack of compassion makes that obvious to all but only the truly oblivious of which you are so clearly a part... res ipsa loquitur.
btw... to the other members apologies for the digression but I find this imperious asininity intolerable.

this wordy tripe induces more groans than whatever ronnel types.

i2onnel

Reaction score
Not sure why you're all so butthurt. This all started with my "brand synergy" comment I suppose. It was only my honest opinion. You guys caught feelings. Why?

Last edited:

c00kz

Reaction score
Did the du with scripty chest piece circa 07 just say he had great taste

omgcookielol

Reaction score
People are getting way too mad over a du posting Guess?-level mall fits.

Last edited:

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Geller
Geller
Unis
CP (no vis)

kinggimp

Reaction score

btw KingGimp.... your fit is fine, great for a first post brother! :nodding: I like that aluminum chair in the corner for some reason. deets? :lol:

Thank you sir! I was actually in a Saks dressing room so no idea about the chair!

As for this "brand synergy" discussion, I didn't post my first waywt fit to hear about that. I do, in fact, have Dior jeans but I like to wear my Uniqlo's just as much. I'm more concerned about fit rather than which brands I should wear together.

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't think sweater fits very well, and doesn't really go with the shirt or pants
confused.gif

would probably be better with plain gray sweater, with shorter arms and waist
(would be similar to one of my "uniforms" then ^^)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads