• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SVB - great fit. but why u have so much stuff in your pants pockets?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Epaulet x 2
family tartan
RRL
MMM

I kind of feel like these pieces are at odds with each other. You have these formal elements like the jacket, tie clip, and pocket square, but more casual elements like the shirt, tie, and shoes.

cowsareforeating

Reaction score

long time no see styleforum

Last edited:

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cowsareforeating, thatfitisforballing
fing02[1].gif

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Boot tuck makes another appearance again and laughs :hahahahahaaa:

Another victim

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I kind of feel like these pieces are at odds with each other. You have these formal elements like the jacket, tie clip, and pocket square, but more casual elements like the shirt, tie, and shoes.

idk. the tie clip feels more kitch to me here than formal, and the cut of the jacket also feels more casual than formal to me. a square fold PS can really go with anything. just my pov.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
SVB looking like SVB but I really dislike the juxtaposition the PS and tie clip presents, hipster

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wouldn't fret about the chick thing anyway. chicks who like douches for boyfriends are the chicks I like to degrade into pathetic whores before I kick them to the curb right before they think they're spending the night!

What does this even mean?

CDHagg stated he didn't have a gf because his friends thought he was too "nice"... not enough of a douche. now I'm not getting into the whole psych game of Neil Strauss but it's close...that girls who fall for that **** are themselves douchettes so to speak. naive, mostly dumb, unsophisticated and subject to manipulation which is exactly what it is. so me being me, I don't mind bagging some ass for a good time but before you know it this girl will actually think you like her and what I'm saying is "uh right sweetheart... thanks for a good time, now there's the door".
I don't believe the majority of men on here who endeavor to cultivate intelligence, skill, style, professionalism, etc want to end up with a girlfriend or worse yet a wife who was procured by such means... but I think those girls are fun to play with because they amuse me.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

are you shocked or offended or what is that noob? that I use women for sex and tell them to get lost bothers you? get over it. women manipulate men all day every day for money, clothing you name it. most of them are pussies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads