1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nahneun

nahneun Senior member

FUCKING SHUT UP

36 people like this.
  2. fireflygrave

fireflygrave Senior member

Fok..... Please.

Please

1 person likes this.
  3. Diglet

Diglet Senior member

lol goddamn

styleforum is the best place for trolls simply because you guys just keep feeding and feeding and feeding

16 people like this.
  4. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

Isachenko, as I understand it, you were given a TO in specific because of something you said that crossed the line, but in general to try and reflect on what it is that makes you so utterly contrary to the rest of this forum, and why you seem to be completely incapable of meshing with the community here. Which by the way is pretty impressive considering the extremely broad spectrum of people that do get along as a community here. And make no mistake, SF is very much a community, probably more so than it is a forum about style, in certain ways.

Not only that, Fok himself, the owner and main administer of the site, even tried to engage you in the RFT thread, and tried to find a way to bring you into the fabric of the community here in a positive way. I cannot recall that happening before.

All that being said, your TO ended, and you pretty much jumped right back in where you left off. Which leaves me wondering what your deal is exactly. I have come up with the following options.

• You are a troll/instigator. Meaning to say, you go out of your way to make remarks that are contrary to pretty much everything, simply for your own amusement, despite how disruptive it is to literally everyone else here.
    • You are 12 years old.
    • You are the most painfully unaware human being to discover the internet.
    • You are some kind of crusader for some kind of ideal against no real defined other ideal, outside of just digging to find anything negative you can come upon.

None of those options are good.

That being said, for my part, as long as you continue this way, I will no longer bother interacting with you. I will be one less person for you to interact with and feed your machine. I'll just wait for you to slip up again. And you will slip up again. Why? Because people will pile on you, deservedly, and you will lash out, and you will cross a line eventually, and after enough times, you will get banned. And all you will have accomplished is wasting a lot of peoples time and brain cells on the way.

Or, assuming you are capable of doing so, you can try to even just a little bit be part of the community in a useful way that doesn't make everyone want to pull their hair out. Its your call really. Either you give a shit about other people on even some small level, or you don't. Please do not reply to me, as I am not going to discuss this with you. Either think it over, or don't. Its all up to you.

25 people like this.
  5. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

guys, really? isachenko is another member's alias. I did an IP match through a fiberwire intraport. It should be pretty obvious who that other member is.

1 person likes this.
  6. einstine

einstine Senior member

^ Haha really? :happy:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  7. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

ban them and call it a day, they don't get it.

just ban him, everyone is wasting too much time with this

8. thewho13

thewho13 Senior member

Good grief... in English man!

2 people like this.
  9. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

can we just pull the Faust card one time and ban for personal reasons

11 people like this.
  10. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

:lol: awesome, i love the reference!!!!!!!!!

11. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

[​IMG]

Find out more in my new book, Compleat Works. :teach:

12 people like this.
  12. the shah

the shah Senior member

thanks for the kind reception ! best of luck to all , you've plenty on your hands to deal with now :)

1 person likes this.
  13. jet

jet Senior member

love diglets avi

8 people like this.
  14. Diglet

Diglet Senior member

my gaze is eternal

8 people like this.
  15. caseyfud

caseyfud Senior member

[​IMG]

19 people like this.
  16. DLester

DLester Senior member

is this an "I quit SF" post?

this would be a good day to quit actually...

17. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

This is pretty much my favorite thing any member of Soundgarden contributed to (and I love Badmotorfinger):
    <P>
    <P>
    - Embedded prohibited - WTF!

Alice in Chains can never be the same post Layne Stayley. I'll tell you a secret...their Unplugged album is the best in the bunch.

1 person likes this.
  18. the shah

the shah Senior member

no of course not, i've been here for a while now, why would i just leave ... despite at times protesting, i like this place. i was initially trying to think of a clever or useful way to engage the newest difficulty but it really proved too strenuous a task. thought the resident litigators could have a go but that may be futile, too. so i'm just offering others the opportunity to entertain the issue until it passes.

you don't quite SF , SF quits you. and who would miss the shah that it need be announced ? fascism is so passé despite my enthusiasm.

just saw your edit ,

maybe i should ............ :cool:

1 person likes this.
  19. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

:lol:

i like AIC w/layne, post layne is not bad but never the same

2 people like this.
  20. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

I think as bad as it sounds the trolls are a part of this place and I will be honest here and admit they provide some entertainment and when they do not I just usually skip to the next fit ...and if there is no fit I move on to another thread. Sooner or later people start posting great fits and all is forgotten

Things could be worse, I visit maybe 4 sites and at least SF is not overrun by the latest memes and or gifs (I only keep up with S&D though, don't know about the other sides of this place)

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.