• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those trousers are the coolest thing you own and I'm very jealous, but they don't work with the cropped blazer.

I can't actually see the footwear so can't comment on that aspect.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

haha oh you! fixed the boots. As far as the contrast, I really like it, its one of the things I really appreciate in womens clothing (sharp cropped tops with big loose bottoms). But when worn open i think it captures the looseness of the bottom, maybe Nahneun likes it styled that way? Or not at all.
:D

Dressing like a woman only works if you look androgynous. Otherwise you look like a try hard ******. No hate

Last edited:

shootspeed

Reaction score

new jacket came in today, had to take a pic.

julius
ann demeulemeester
drkshdw
moma

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it would look a bit better if it wasn't double breasted. Looks like something I wear on the regular; v&r pants with plokhov blazer. The plokhov isn't as cropped and it's single breasted but its cut sharply.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
I think a lot could have been done to make that fit better. It's not godawful, but there is clearly a lot of room for improvement. I don't have any worries for bene, though. Once he builds a sizable wardrobe, it'll all fall into place

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dressing like a woman only works if you look androgynous. Otherwise you look like a try hard ******. No hate

all this time i knew there was a reason i did not dress like a woman, but i just could not put my figer on it. this must be it.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
my eyes were really weird

tumblr_mehezyLInx1r318c8o1_500.jpg

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They definitely look way more normal and less soul chillingly frightening now :embar:

Last edited:

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bad pic, that's what I get for taking waywts when the sun's already down

shirt is this one

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Less clunky shoes and this is really cool. Like the blazer

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
saw this on tumblr, wondering what you guys here thought of it?

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^top and bottom look incongruous to me, pants are much more relaxed than the jacket

it looks the same to me but I don't necessarily dislike it for that reason. In fact, I do like it just for what it is in the pic but I think I'd have to see this "in action" to be able to tell if the looser pants "work" in this fit.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@ a fixedpoint - yes, that is the point. like benes fit. i think the tumblr dude is pulling it off quite well. was wondering what peeps in here would think. you, clearly, do not feel it.

:)

KN - kinda feelin it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads