• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Bottom half doesn't work at all starting with the black belt.

It's blue.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
not feeling that Stazy. The blue looks weird on the black/navy, the dark belt is off, pants could use a press, maybe a taper at the bottom.
pants+shoes=ok
jacket+pants=ok
all together, not great.

good place for a pink shirt and some white chucks

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
what kind of jacket is that stazy?

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Sup.

IMG_1803.jpg

really bad

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
false: white socks + sambas = boring steez fail every time

Foot steez is directly proportional to overall fashion knowledge. White socks + black sambas is jokes, complete what the ****. Jeans are bootcut too, lame. I'm going to have to say the 2nd is better, but needs to be slimmer.

Originally Posted by Stazy
Sup.

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq173/stazy5/IMG_1803.jpg[IMG][/I]

What the hell is this, everything is mad awkward[IMG]https://www.styleforum.net/images/smilies/eh.gif Long blazer + high rise pants + boat shoes? And a blue belt? I don't even know what to say.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Pun
^^Nice girl.

Moo's pic is shopped marsupials.

i was wondering if people didn't actually realize that.

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
+1ing a moopost
+1ing an uncontrol post

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
I see the details you're talking about and don't disagree. However, I have never fully understood the popular insistence here that suit fits must be accurate down to the last millimeter, yet for most other styles pointing out such small details would be considered nit-picking! Even posters who never post a single fit pic involving a suit will quickly critique such details which I often find humorous. I know you wear more suits here than most (and often display a slight streetwear flare when doing so), so I respect your opinion in this area. I have observed that the more formal a fit's overall vibe is, the more likely people are to tear into such details. For example, a long time back Fuuma posted a fit involving a 1B Lad blazer that is nearly identical to mine. It was difficult to tell from his pic, but it appeared the blazer would not pass all the tests you guys are applying to mine. But between his steezy pose with bent arms and legs, unbuttoned blazer, t-shirt, and jeans everyone loved it and admittedly such details seemed totally irrelevant. I dunno, I suppose I should try again by wearing it unbuttoned and in a different context that makes me look less like a formal statue. I recall you mentioned before that you thought Lad blazers looked best unbuttoned. One other odd thing... When I posted the blazer all by itself, I got mostly positive comments. And same thing happened with the trousers. But with the two together, nobody likes it. I still cannot fully wrap my head around that, especially since other people outside of the forum saw me wearing the full suit in person and said they liked it.
I don't have nearly enough knowledge to nit-pick subtle details even I wanted to. To my eye, the jacket's fit was simply on par with the typical MC guy's denim -- that is, way way off. Your casual fits in this thread have been mostly stellar, way better than the photo-unworthy crap that I typically wear, which is why I was surprised by the Lad getup.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
the original is just as bad though

I don't pay much attention to moo, man, it's not really worth it ahahah.

Dom

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Foot steez is directly proportional to overall fashion knowledge. White socks + black sambas is jokes, complete what the ****. Jeans are bootcut too, lame. I'm going to have to say the 2nd is better, but needs to be slimmer.

What the hell is this, everything is mad awkward
eh.gif
Long blazer + high rise pants + boat shoes? And a blue belt? I don't even know what to say.

What other kind of color goes with Sambas? Argyle?

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
4585717115_0345b11658_o.jpg
getting upstaged by my boy over here, sup comme store?

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
getting upstaged by my boy over here, sup comme store?

nice fit on both of you. do you know where whizkits outerwear is from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads