1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

Chrono is cool and all but he takes himself too seriously it seems (sup chrono) making frequent posts which would be called "Chronoaug's reality checks" if they were the end sequence of an after-school special on the dangers of licking toads, no hate. yeah people here are weird with girls, they either want to complement them, make lecherous comments, or don't post anything at all out of fear of getting called out for their lecherous comments and complements. This does not extend to black dudes, though. There were no posts talking about what a great tan he has, how lovely the curls in his hair were, or how white his teeth were (at least that I saw).

argh fuck stop confusing "complements" with "compliments".

2. Eason

Eason Senior member

But I could care less if it's your or you're

3. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

hendrix you need some RW2268s so you can pull off some gay Russian trucker steeze.

4. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

But I could care less if it's your or you're
    well played.
    hendrix you need some RW2268s so you can pull off some gay Russian trucker steeze.
    totally. First search item:
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. also, common theme that i was looking at (yes i will quote the whole quote cos it's epic):
    [​IMG]FRYE[​IMG] FAMOUS MAKER "MOTO HARNESS" BOOTS 8.5 ALL ~ ~ ~ """REAL""" ~ ~ ~ LEATHER WOW LQQK [​IMG] bull is dancing b/c more frye boots = more dead whores he's a fuccin misogynist
    [​IMG] perfect for stomping someone to death eh old chum eh he he [​IMG] [​IMG] ~ ~ ~ "WOW HANDSOME THOSE ARE SOME SLICK BOOTS YOU "LOOK LIKE MARLIN BRANDO" IN THEM CAN I "RIDE YOUR "HOG" *G* [​IMG] NEVER TALK AGAIN BITCH I AM MARLIN BRANDO [​IMG] MORE KEUT BOOT PIXXX: http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...nism/frye2.jpg http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...nism/frye4.jpg http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...nism/frye5.jpg http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...nism/frye6.jpg OHHHH WOW THOSE BOOTS R HOTTT SISSY [​IMG] boy i'll say!!!! [​IMG] 1.5" heel / 13" high / 4" widest point across sole / 11.5" long heel to tip ([​IMG]) TRUE REBEL STYLE AT THE BARGAIN BASEMENT PRICE OF $110 SHIPPED [​IMG] [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. jet

jet Senior member

Yes, shellshock and newthunder are both welcome back. Lord knows, this thread needs beev. Neither are the one I had in mind, though.

Agreed, they usually look cute.

1 person likes this.
  6. naaaaate

naaaaate Senior member

remember when tomten appeared and there was a three page avalanche of boners and then she disappeared back into the aether of superbobos closet

1 person likes this.
  7. scribbles

scribbles Senior member

Whole weekend of fit pics to comment on.

[​IMG]

+1 I was def one of the shit talkers when it came to your old poses, so it's only right that I give credit when it's due. Still don't understand your fits @ all (then again I don't understand half the shit on here) but if all my clothes fit this well my wardrobe would be a hell of a lot better than it currently is

[​IMG]

This is pure win

[​IMG]

Consistently one of the best dressed on here.

[​IMG]

If you need a sweater and a scarf you should not be wearing shorts...

1 person likes this.
  8. cez

cez Senior member

chronoaug [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. cocostella

cocostella Senior member

Little known fact: You lose more heat through your torso than your calves. Agree scarf's affected.

1 person likes this.
  10. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

Giving the N&F tour jeans a break, tried smiling because I'm not good at looking cool for the camera [​IMG] [​IMG] Still not shaving Julius Geller Dior Margiela edit: this is what happened when I tried to take a timer pic, this is me tripping on socks [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

^^^ I detect a scintilla too much sparkliness in those eyes.

1 person likes this.
  12. DLester

DLester Senior member

if you live in certain climates, there are definitely times when you could wear shorts during the day and throw on a cardigan/light sweater at night.

1 person likes this.
  13. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

not sure how i feel about red white and blue there, nn. Goes to show that even distressed, darker tones of red+blue are hard to put together. Also, that red jackets are pretty hard to pull off. :p

1 person likes this.
  14. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

I think it works but I liked the all black fit plus that jacket a lot more.

1 person likes this.
  15. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

it ain't hard to pull off in MURICA.

1 person likes this.
  16. scribbles

scribbles Senior member

if you live in certain climates, there are definitely times when you could wear shorts during the day and throw on a cardigan/light sweater at night.

fair point... but would you be wearing sunglasses at night too? (if yes, i judge you). Cardigan is fine, and in the scarf and it's too much.

1 person likes this.
  17. dls6128

dls6128 Senior member

This idea that "internet strangers are better at regulating your body temperature than you are" is stupid. It jumped the shark when that guy critiqued ctrlaltelite's pic because it looked too warm.

1 person likes this.
  18. blc456

blc456 Senior member

Ya, thats why I was wearing it. It is actually a pretty lightweight cardigan. If im going to be gone all day I usually just roll the sleeves up and let them down at night when it gets a little chilly. I kind of agree with everyone that maybe the scarf was a bit much.

19. shellshock

shellshock Senior member

[clipse] I'm back by popular demand [/clipse]

Now it's time for "Guess the SF member"
    [​IMG]

i was wearing
    h&m (not pictured)
    levis
    michael kors

20. airblaster503

airblaster503 Senior member

I caught up from the last few days and saw the pics that robbie posted of the rental tux. This reminded me that I have to rent one for one of my best friends wedding seeing as I am a grooms man. I am considering not being one now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.