• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Reedo you are fat

I hope you stopped sizing down

Nice haircut

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

7th-9th grade I listened to a lot of Punk and pre-punk (Iggy, Velvet, X, Joy D, etc), lots of oldschool hardcore like Black Flag, Misfits, Circle Jerks, Minor Threat, Bad Brains and so on. A lot of that stuff is pretty unlistenable now, but some of it is still fun to rock out to (Misfits+Bad Brains especially).
@snake, definitely a juvenile fit, wish they had caught me on a day where I was actually trying/had showered. And goddamn, am I bad at posing

I read that as "posting." Had a flashback to the Great Reedo Kopping Debate and lol'd.

diniro

Reaction score

400 Degreez - most underrated rap album of the 90s.

wat? Both 'Ha' and 'Back That Azz Up' were HUGE. I'd prolly go for some indie/underground releases if we're talking bout underrated. Juvenile is underrated as a rapper in general though.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
dirty south **** was garbage man

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

wat? Both 'Ha' and 'Back That Azz Up' were HUGE. I'd prolly go for some indie/underground releases if we're talking bout underrated. Juvenile is underrated as a rapper in general though.

I love Back that Azz Up

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

cardigan is uniqlo dark green, phone wouldn't photograph it

Last edited:

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moo, I feel like your new avatar belongs to Eason. After all, he is the Koala King around these parts. And really, you should never deviate from Anton Chigurh, the pinnacle of all Moo avatars.

If Reedo were wearing that same hoodie as a crew neck sweatshirt, I think it'd be perfect. The TOJ, denim, MMM combo is great. It should become your uniform.

As for Junior High music, you are all lesser people for not having experienced the height of Color Me Badd's career when you were 13. It was a phenomenon of sonic bliss and youthful exuberance that may never been seen in modern society again.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if i may backtrack for a moment, 7 - 9th grade i recall listening to a lot of RATM, and i was into greenday, bush and collective soul.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bows1 - that was hilarious, thanks. that song reminded me of brooding in my room being pissed off at my parents for no good reason other than teenage angst.

Collective Soul = bad musical taste kiss of death. Hard to overcome liking Collective Soul. Sorry stitches

no worries. that was a long time ago. i have since graduated to listening to pretty much nothing but classic rock, and the black keys. i have a fantastic collection of classic music, as a matter of fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads