• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Really appreciate all the advice, so I will taper the pants. I see what you guys mean about that. It's a weird mix between being proper and trying be "edgy" and its not being pulled off. Also, I always get the same criticism about jacket size.  I think I need to just gain weight because all my jackets are 36 or smaller and relitively slim but still look big. Im 118 pounds and 5'11 but I just started working on gaining weight in healthy way. 

dude your 118lbs gain weight in any way possible, you're so lean you can eat like **** for months and still put on lean weight. Not having a body shaped like a chilipepper will make you look better in clothes.

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Ssomeone told me today that I look like Autumn. If that's not enough reason to post this MC fit in SWD then what is?

cashmere + flannel and my ginger strawberry blonde molester beard.

Last edited:

Renalan

Reaction score

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

dude your 118lbs gain weight in any way possible, you're so lean you can eat like **** for months and still put on lean weight. Not having a body shaped like a chilipepper will make you look better in clothes.

This is horrible advice and its no surprise that your bulking basically involved you getting fat

Renalan

Reaction score

Ssomeone told me today that I look like Autumn. If that's not enough reason to post this MC fit in SWD then what is?

Why does every house in germany have red tile roofs?

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

This is horrible advice and its no surprise that your bulking basically involved you getting fat

Are you even in a position to give advice about bulking? I went from 137 lbs to 180+ lbs now with a lower bodyfat than most of the skinny fats around here. I was like 16% bodfyfat at my heaviest 190lbs and some people considered that fat, that's pretty ridiculous since the average person here probably has a 20% bodyfat and skinny.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are you even in a position to give advice about bulking? I went from 137 lbs to 180+ lbs now with a lower bodyfat than most of the skinny fats around here. I was like 16% bodfyfat at my heaviest 190lbs and some people considered that fat, that's pretty ridiculous since the average person here probably has a 20% bodyfat and skinny.

Average people are fat as ****

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yep, I'm not even going to subject myself to this argument because we have had it so many times. Lets all just agree to disagree. But I think one thing we can agree on is MrChiliPepper hitting the gym will make him look better.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

cool story

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Really like this fit, burgundy blazers are cool as hell. Also, nice village (?) in the background!

TWorksheets

Reaction score

Beautiful colours, but I can't be the only one that thinks this would look better with fuller pants? Could just be the angle or colour playing tricks on me.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Brands
CS coat, jacket, and trousers
AA l/s
aok sandals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads