The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cacatfish

Cacatfish Senior member

thanks everyone. im surprised such a simple (kind of boring in my honest opinion) fit gets so much praise.

Just stating the obvious here, but that black outfit works for you a lot better also because of your complexion and hair color (moreso because of the facial hair).
    Those pale grays and beiges really seem to wash you out.

2. Teger

Teger Senior member

hickey button down
    j crew shorts
    seavees
    sombrero
    tequila

3. Razele

Razele Senior member

Just to add to the symphony Sq that is a great fit, loving that over your usual game.

4. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

i like how you quote every positive comment. were you not breast fed? yhe fit was fine but you look like every guy on the L train. sf needs to get out more.
    thanks. i think that lanvin stuff is my favorite stuff sitting in my closet at the moment. [​IMG] at the burrito bit. thanks everyone. im surprised such a simple (kind of boring in my honest opinion) fit gets so much praise. bb1: hahah. i still think my face shirt trumps all other tshirts i own [​IMG] naaaaate: tshirts are definitely comfortable but i prefer a thom browne oxford for "regular use" actually when i was getting dressed this morning and looked at myself i thought: i look like a mix of fuuma (blazer and t) and nicelynice (all black). the pose was semi inspired by ARWs karate kick photo from a long time ago. i just bought these jeans on saturday in ny and they are stiff as hell so i can't do any flying kick action shots atm. ill look for some white shoes at home. i dont own any from that list fuuma suggested though. you were right about these shoes. almost everyone at work commented on them and even this woman who rarely says anything said she saw them when i walked in and thought they looked really cool.

5. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

thread needz moar justin

6. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

^ yeah cuz ignoring people who actually bother to write something nice is the cool thing to do right?

7. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

just a bit much to re quote every positive comment. wouldn't simply thanks suffice?

8. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

it's less irritating than quoting sqfyou's entire post to make a comment only tangentially related to it

9. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

Your dog would kick Mr. Moo's dog's ass.

Fuck no. Get the fuck out with that fluffy shit.

10. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

it was genitally related to it. And no it isn't kid.

it's less irritating than quoting sqfyou's entire post to make a comment only tangentially related to it

11. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Thanks. Just fapped to myself too. N. Hoolywood doesn't get tons of love on the internetz because mainly, it's a tad harder to buy than other stuff and if outside of Japan, it gets pricey. It's cool stuff though, and that SS09 Amish quilt collection was when it started getting really cohesive and cool conceptually. All of their stuff is nice clothing but dude hits really hard now and the clothes are interesting as fuck. That ss shirt is half nylon, half cotton, with the pieced back detail, I have a tee with a similar cut-sewn Amish quilt on the front, and an oversized raglan crewneck sweat in monotone with the Amish quit cut-sew detail on the front and back. It's cool as hell.
    I like the suits Blackbird just got in, the labeled buttons are a bit over the top but pretty cool I guess (same with the boxes the shirts come in). Too bad they won't ever drop to prices competitive with RLBL/BBBF on deep sale so I probably won't have one in my closet any time soon

12. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

i like how you quote every positive comment. were you not breast fed?

yhe fit was fine but you look like every guy on the L train. sf needs to get out more.

[​IMG]

13. Asch

Asch Senior member

Just stating the obvious here, but that black outfit works for you a lot better also because of your complexion and hair color (moreso because of the facial hair). Those pale grays and beiges really seem to wash you out.
    I agree with this, as well as the part about t-shirts looking better on sq4 -- somehow they make his body look more proportionate.

14. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

I think the dior v-neck fit was the best sq fit

15. Nil

Nil Senior member

hickey button down
    j crew shorts
    seavees
    sombrero
    tequila

You, sir, are no kitonbrioni. Get out of here with that list bullshit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.