• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

More pics

pretty balling jeans but

boots have a contrast sole that doesn't match + look a bit too formal/polished
your glasses - find something, anything more aggressive, or wear contacts
your haircut - I think shaving would be a good look for you. (What you have right now is not a good look)

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so, is there supposed to be that bulging by the right knee, and the billowing in the thighs? are they pleated? somebody school me on why those jeans(?) are ballin.

thnx

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Actually, he might be the only person who likes them. I like the idea of pleated trousers with a heavy taper (and so does yohji, I think), but those are too wrinkly and shiny for me; they just come off as messy.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Benesyed get some new glasses man. Snowman had the same problem when he started here, he was wearing some dorky Tom Ford (I think?) frames at the time. Anyway, different frames can be like changing your face, throws a whole new light on things.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

Actually, he might be the only person who likes them. I like the idea of pleated trousers with a heavy taper (and so does yohji, I think), but those are too wrinkly and shiny for me; they just come off as messy.

No I mean literally, they require huge balls to wear.

Benesyed get some new glasses man. Snowman had the same problem when he started here, he was wearing some dorky Tom Ford (I think?) frames at the time. Anyway, different frames can be like changing your face, throws a whole new light on things.

Yeah reminded me of snowman. When he first joined I was afraid he was going to take his parents' rifles and go shoot up his old highschool or something. Got rid of the glasses and got a good hair thing going, now look at him- now the only murdering of teens he'll be doing is with ********! :uhoh:

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like my glasses. makes me look nice and nerdy :). But seriously, When i see something i like i will :)

My hair was shaved before. You can take a peak on my album. Let me know how you feel. I'll be going tomorrow. Don't think I'll be doing anything that intense but ya right now its like I'm a bank teller in the 40s....

fishbones

Reaction score
I like my glasses. makes me look nice and nerdy
smile.gif
. But seriously, When i see something i like i will
smile.gif

My hair was shaved before. You can take a peak on my album. Let me know how you feel. I'll be going tomorrow. Don't think I'll be doing anything that intense but ya right now its like I'm a bank teller in the 40s....
you like what you like, but overall those glasses just break your overall aesthetic you're trying to conceive in my opinion.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They don't work in that pic or when i wear my leathers. For the Yohji stuff i think its fine.

Last edited:

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please don't post pics when you do your leathers. No one wants to see that.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Bene, I can see you in some super aggressive black frames. ala Philip Johnson or Jarvis Cocker.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll have to give then a look. There aren't any good places near me and i feel like you really need to try frames on and ruminate. Its a much more long term decision than clothes and def something you need to try on.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From Saturday

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Left Field
Cone x Roy
Chucks
Armalite AR-50

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads