• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary Revolver

Reaction score

Just finished another year of university, one more and then I'm an accountant. I had an interview for an internship a couple weeks ago, the lady asked me why I chose to be in the field of accounting, I said because I'm Indian and good at maths. She didn't laugh. I didn't get the internship. I don't know what I'm doing with my life.

On the plus side, new season of Walking Dead is pretty good.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't think I've built up the credibility to be able to criticize Synth's fits yet, but I didn't like this one (2 fits ago) because the boot tuck combined with the jeans sagged so low makes his legs looks super short.

I believe he's around 6'2". He'll be fine with the short legged look.

Last edited:

gong

Reaction score
We have pretty similar stacking and I'm 5'9, someone 6'2" would have very little if any stacking at all with APCs.

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Tee is sage colored.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We have pretty similar stacking and I'm 5'9, someone 6'2" would have very little if any stacking at all with APCs.

That's a cool story and all, but that also doesn't change the fact I know he's only a little bit smaller than me, putting him at around 6'2". This whole debating another poster's size strikes me as very weird so I'm going to refrain from being drawn any further into this madness.

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's a cool story and all, but that also doesn't change the fact I know he's only a little bit smaller than me, putting him at around 6'2". This whole debating another poster's size strikes me as very weird so I'm going to refrain from being drawn any further into this madness.

His comment was weird but casey's comment was relevant. I don't really think it matters how tall you are - it's the proportions. I'm about the same height and my legs are proportionally kind of short, even though they're actually longer than the average person's. If I sag something too much it looks like I have a really long torso (I do, but...). I don't really see the problem with it in this fit though.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not a very fashion week, went hiking

9gJaM.jpg

hat
wings + horns
uniqlo shirt
nonnative croped pants
hiking boots

lifestyle pics follow, for those of you into that sort of thing

eNss2.jpg

caught a fish with my bare hands

9YJ0R.jpg

enjoy your lifu

mkVP9.jpg

made gyoza

v6UAl.jpg

road was closed, so we walked and hour and a half to an inn in the mountains

JugPv.jpg

outdoor bath was nice with the fall colors

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
nicelynice, gotta say - catching a fish with your bare ******* hands and posting nudes of your girlfriend in a nonchalant spoilered post wins you SWD alpha male status for probably the rest of the year. congratulations.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Collina is slightly loose, you should safely be able to size down. Be on the lookout for a size 38 coming back in stock some time soon.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These are the new pants that came in, I was hoping they would be a darker black. Im contemplating dye-ing them. If anyone has any experience with that and could advise me thatd be great! They are a linen and cotton blend.

Also, any advice for this fit (or in general), please feel free to PM me. I think this thread has had enough posts aimed at helping me directly!
My personal feeling was that a cream colored ls tee/sweater would have been better and a jacket that matched the fabric/saturation of the pants a little better. A white button down would have probably worked too

Baby steps towards yohji :)

Motion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads