• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Teg I really like your fit. I used to get down on the **** you wear but it suits you and maybe that's all anyone can ask for. What's the knit?

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this is quite nice, no need be so sad
thumbs-up.gif

Last edited:

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

Teg I really like your fit. I used to get down on the **** you wear but it suits you and maybe that's all anyone can ask for. What's the knit?

j crew.

for a twist, i'll post a schneider/geller/ndc fit soon

people on this site change their style completely every 6 months, but you need to spend 2-3 years wearing the same stuff to start wearing it comfortably and well imo.

Last edited:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
If Mr. Moo really does ******** like that, don't ever let him use your bathroom when he comes to visit.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yes, indeed!  

There is a world of difference between rare (à point) and the kind of blood-dripping savagery that he is glorifying (that's assuming that wasn't a tin of corned beef he was trying to pass off as a burger patty).  
Mr Moo has no clue, really!  Somebody should educate him.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My grandpa gave me a little when i was a wee kid but I dont really remember it well haha. You can get a headache from too much nicotine at once and they do use a full tobacco leaf so maybe that did it?

Also, I am happy I just don't smile for photos. Only real life :D

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice fits on this page.

Sorry, Moo, but just looking at that burger made me shart.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moo, these SFers are soft. That burger looks awesome. :slayer:

Plus only old men and babies die from e.coli/salmonella. When I little I visited pakistan and I had one of the street vendor burgers. One day of bad diarrhea but I was fine the next day. I ain't no wuss. And I had more the next day. Was fine.

And if its got prion disease, cooking wont make a difference. Unless you cook it to ashes. Literal ashes.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

Moo, these SFers are soft. That burger looks awesome. :slayer:
Plus only old men and babies die from e.coli/salmonella. When I little I visited pakistan and I had one of the street vendor burgers. One day of bad diarrhea but I was fine the next day. I ain't no wuss. And I had more the next day. Was fine.
And if its got prion disease, cooking wont make a difference. Unless you cook it to ashes. Literal ashes.

and you want to be a doctor?

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Surgeon. I just cut things. :)

I mean i don't know if you eat runny eggs but that leaves you exposed to salmonella. And chances are you do that everyday as opposed to a burger like moos which might just be a rare indulgence (see what i did there ;)

Or atleast I hope its not daily...

Last edited:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Go ahead, eat that disease infested food, you pussies!

airblaster503

Reaction score
Actually most ground beef carries e.coli. Considering there are strains that can kill you within a few hours of ingesting, I will pass on that ****. Benesyed, did you not learn about this **** in any Biology classes? Crazy you can become a surgeon and not know this basic stuff, I learned this **** in high school human bio.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Stop eating dog food quality ground beef?

It doesn't necessarily have much to do with the meat quality or cut. Ground beef is inherently more likely to be carrying more bacteria due to a) it's much higher surface area b) the fact that it has to be processed in machines to be ground up.

A little bit of pinkness in a pattie is fine. I wouldn't go rare with it though, that's just asking for trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads