• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

This is a real ******* burger, Bobcat Bite in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Look at the meat, thats freshground tenderloin, grilled on 100 year old cast iron grill.

Burger isn't right without green chile.

I'm going to PM this to Mordecai as proof of my knowledge about art.

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I always grew up with things well, well done. I just assumed that was how it was supposed to be and anything else was undercooked. When I tried something cooked properly for the first time :drool:

I have a couple aunts and cousins that order everything well-done, and it's always funny to me if we ever go out for steaks to listen to them mmmmm-ing and telling everybody how great their steak is

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else here sometimes feel like VLSI and hoozah are the same person?!

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just go and ask for it w/o chile still a great burger, best to go during a work day theres only 2 tables and theres usually a LONG line to eat on weekends. Def worth a trip from burque but its in the boonies so skip the train, will be in santa fe because even though we live all over the place christmas just feels right in santa fe with the farolitos and the canyon road walk. I love pasquals, also the shed,
Never been there because I can't handle chile, but if you're still in Santa Fe you should check out Cafe Pasqual. The best breakfast I've ever had came from there.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** you guys with the burger pics, I haven't had a good one in months. Hanging out with too many vegetarians lately.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
your burger lacks a daily made fresh bun, applewood smoked bacon, beef from a particular ranch, a specific type of cheddar and aioli dawg

ingredient ratio is all wrong and sesame seed bun is so previous level

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score

**** you guys with the burger pics, I haven't had a good one in months. Hanging out with too many vegetarians lately.

I would like to know more. Did you regular friends turn vegetarian? Are you shunning your old friends in search of new ones, and the new ones happen to be vegetarians? Did you move to a new place?

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope this is sarcasm somethings don't need to be swagged out to be excellent, you take your swagged LA bro life too seriously. Please keep aioli off burgers. The best tacos come from a taco stand, the best bbq comes from a truck stop in memphis, the best burger from a shed in new mexico. Keep the groumands away from my street food.
your burger lacks a daily made fresh bun, applewood smoked bacon, beef from a particular ranch, a specific type of cheddar and aioli dawg
ingredient ratio is all wrong and sesame seed bun is so previous level

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
says the guy about green chilis on burgers

if i want that **** i go to innout son

this the most swagged out burger ever

IQIxW.jpg

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like the bottom bun soaked up a good 16 ounces of grease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads